This real-time abortion counter is based on the most current statistics* for the number of abortions in the US & the number of abortions Worldwide. Are you shocked to see how many innocent babies have been murdered?  :-(:-(

BudwickMazeDar

I'm shocked this is still a thing. They aren't babies and why do you insist on imposing your religion on others? Isn't it enough to have your brand on everything?

urwutuis urwutuis

Abortion is not murder.

ErasmusB_FurmanSmall ErasmusB_FurmanSmall

In response to “Abortion is not murder.

Of course it's murder! Premeditated too!
It's been legalized - that's the difference.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Abortion is not murder.

stop a beating heart.That's murder.

hootowl hootowl

with how evil socielty is becoming, sadly i am not shocked. not one liberal, or the few conservatives who support abortion will get away with it. wether its in the style of courts we held for nazi's or under god they will not get away with it

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

I'm more shocked at the cold hearted un-careing ignorant woman in this world.

hootowl hootowl

urwutuis urwutuis

I'm not imposing my religion on anyone.It's a moral thing with me.
I know right from wrong.I don't go to church,but I will say a prayer for you.

hootowl hootowl

Not shocked,but very sad.How can one live with oneself ?

hootowl hootowl

Maybe if all those self-righteous busy-bodies who insist on trying to impose their beliefs upon others - would instead take the time (and money) to actually HELP women who feel abortion is the choice they have to make ... there would be far fewer abortions.

Don't say "they can give it up for adoption", because that's not a solution to the issue of having to carry a child for 9 months and the related health concerns during that time. Rather, why don't "you" pay to get the fetus transplanted to YOUR womb?

And where are "you" when women's health issues are discussed? Defunding Planned Parenthood, which does a lot more than abortions. In fact, if PP got more funding for educating and contraceptives, there might not be so many abortions. What the hell is wrong with you people, that you say insurance shouldn't cover female contraceptive methods - then complain about abortions?

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

Shocked? No. I know these have been happening. 60 million total in the US is mind-boggling though!

Did you know that the annual number of abortions in the US has gone down every year, for the past 24 years, without exception? The number of abortions in the US in 2013 was less than half of it's peak in 1990.

That's encouraging. If we really want the number of abortions to lessen we should help the women who are most likely to have an unwanted pregnancy - teens and the poor. That should be something both sides can agree to.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge