Quiz: What Song Makes Others Think Of You?

doctorwho1011Will_Janitorazlotto

I got the same as Rooster and Phil ... guess we're all good at friendship. (a)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

No idea what any of those questions meant.

VicZinc VicZinc

You're My Best Friend by Queen

You're such a loyal, excellent bestie that when people hear "Best Friend" by Queen, they can't help but think of you. You encourage people to have fun and experience life, and this upbeat song has you written all over it.

What song makes you think of yourself? Do you have a favorite song that makes you think of your significant other or a close friend? Tell us about it in the comments below and remember to share this quiz with a friend!

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

You're My Best Friend by Queen

Rooster Rooster

JanHaskell JanHaskell

You're My Best Friend

Gronk17 Gronk17

Lol...Ironic because I can't stand Cyndi Lauper's music.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Kooky and totally unique, you're who people think of when they hear Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun!" You definitely know how to party, and you're not afraid to hit the dance floor. You might not know what you're doing in life yet, but you do know that you're going to bop your way through it with confidence.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “Lol...Ironic because I can't stand Cyndi...

I never liked Cyndi Laupers music at all when I was in my early 20's when she was popular, so if any of my friends thought of ME while listening to one of her songs I'd be bummed out lol!!
Back when Kid Rock's song 'All Summer Long was always on the radio, my friend from HS told me that whenever she hears that song she always thinks of me and the summer of 1979 in our small town...since she told me that I always think of her whenever I hear that song<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uB85RY2Xk_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>g :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I never liked Cyndi Laupers music at all when...

Great tune. Thanks for the vid.

azlotto azlotto

''DIANA'' Paul Anka

hootowl hootowl