Mod Team
If you are for abortion and think we should ban  or restrict (further) guns to "save" lives, you are a HYPOCRITE! end of story! more babies die by the hands of abortion then toddlers or any other people in the USA die by being shot,

sh9683HowlerQuiz_TimebeachbumSeonagBubBrianlergoproxydarjackLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

SukiesnowSkr3wBallPiper2TrishTheVibeAlchemistPhilboydStudge

SeonagozzyboySukiesnowHowlerQuiz_Timemona1986darjack
If you are for abortion and think we should ban or restrict (further) guns to "save" lives, you are a HYPOCRITE! end of story! more babies die by the hands of abortion then toddlers or any other people in the USA die by being shot,

No, not really. Many people do not have an "all or nothing" attitude, about issues that they view as complex.

Piper2 Piper2

in 2017 so far there have been 47,397 incidents with guns of which 11,844 where fatal, now lets compare that to how many abortions there have been so far in 2017: 835595. guns have killed not even 15 thousand, abortion has already killed well over 100 thousand, in fact its almost at a million. so you liberals want to start caring for humans and caring about "human rights" start demanding abortion made illegal, then and maybe then your gun control argument might be taken slightly more seriously

sh9683 sh9683 OP

Concerning all the abortions that have occurred in the U.S. what's to become of all the murderers and their accomplices?

Bub Bub

In response to “Concerning all the abortions that have...

i would consider a nuremburg trials 2.0

sh9683 sh9683 OP

You are not a woman.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “You are not a woman.

You are not a German who are you to tell a German not to kill a Jew. You are not a farmer who are you to tell farmers they can’t own slaves.

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “You are not a German who are you to tell a...

There is some truth to that.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “There is some truth to that.

of course their is. but i choose to side with the victims, not the brutal murderers. or those who think they own other humans

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “of course their is. but i choose to side with...

Say what you will...but you'll never have to make that decision.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Say what you will...but you'll never have to...

and nor would you to save a blacks life, or a jew what is your point? again i stand with the defenseless victims, as you seem to side with the murderers

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “and nor would you to save a blacks life, or a...

What if a baby has no arms or legs?

My point being...wouldn't you listen before flat-out judging?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “What if a baby has no arms or legs? My point...

What if an 18 year has no legs or arms would it be ok to murder them then? Come on. You can’t be serious.

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “What if an 18 year has no legs or arms would...

You can't be serious. I can't make up my mind whether you are infuriating or interesting.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “//You// can't be serious. I can't make up my...

but you said if a baby has no arms or legs, i am pointing out the stupidity of that comment. so what if a baby has no arms and no legs, he or she is as much DESERVING of life as an 18 year old with no arm and no legs, that is my point.

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “but you said if a baby has no arms or legs, i...

But why would you subject a baby who has no arms or legs...why subject them to a horrible life?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “But why would you subject a baby who has no...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknzSWDcUgA

yeah bet this guy is ever so grateful hi smom saw the potential in him and chose NOT TO MURDER him.

what if i think your life will be horrible from this day on, does that make it ok for me to murder you? that is your argument

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknzSWDcUgA ye...

Yes it does.

I guess you've never written a Living Will...where you determine who gets to pull your plug when you've been comatose for 10 years....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

That is ONE example of a person with a happy life & resources that allow him to be capable of living with no extremeties. There could just as easily be 5000 other cases of children born in poverty, no resources available, starving & unable to fend for food. It is not so simply black & white. Not everyone has the privileges and resources that are available in America.

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “That is ONE example of a person with a happy...

you are heartless, lets murder someone because of the "maybes". very very cruel

sh9683 sh9683 OP

The fact that you call us "blacks".. I cannot take you seriously 😂😂

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “The fact that you call us "blacks"...

since when are descriptors bad?

sh9683 sh9683 OP

Your moral stance depends on what you think is being aborted. If you don't believe it to be a person but part of a woman's body, you will be pro-choice. I am pro-choice because I believe that it is a woman's body and her choice.

If you believed as I do then you would understand. I get that you believe otherwise, and I respect your opinion, but it is just that, an opinion. When you make unfair comparisons between an fetus and a toddler you do little to advance the debate and much to inflame the controversy.

ErasmusB_FurmanSmall ErasmusB_FurmanSmall

In response to “Your moral stance depends on what you think...

I agree with you her body her choice. However that baby inside of her has their own DNA their own hearts their owns arms and legs their own eyes heir own brain. Not her body therefore NOT HER CHOICE. The choice comes before conception period!!!!

And I guess it’s the same for Jew genocide. I guess it depends on if you believe a Jew is human or not. Their lives only matter based on opinion right? Give me a break abortion is murder as Jew genocide was.

What’s the difference???? Baby and toddler both are living human beings

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “I agree with you her body her choice. However...

Your position is clear. Mine differs.

The difference is the circumstances for the abortion. Each one is not simply "by-****-GOLLY I don't think I want this baby anymore!" There are always different circumstances & not everyone views life the same.

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

Totally agree with the post.

When it comes to INNOCENT human LIFE, none - individually, or as a people group - can possibly be as PURELY innocent, defenseless, and in need of human protection than the human life in the mother's womb.

Unfortunately, the ideological, Progressive process to place "value" on human life, is usually nothing more than just another politically-expedient act of exploitation.
It is frequently used to target the emotions of anyone within the vulnerable dumb masses who will take the bait of such ideologically based hoodwinking.

It does seem that the strategic, Progressive intention is to leave the hoodwinked with the perception that "even ONE" innocent human life is worth unconditionally saving with NO politically-based ulterior motive.

Barack Obama's obviously persuasive, yet deceiving speech when effortlessly selling Obamacare to his single-minded, useful idiots is an example that comes to memory about the Progressive strategy to "save lives".
I remember hearing him preach that if "even ONE life could be saved..." via his healthcare plan, then it was without the need for any further discussion...(Yeah sure, Mr. Obama).

It is no secret (even though Progressivism wants it to be until the timing is right) that the "value" of human life (from cradle to grave) according to Progressivism, is something that is to be ideally determined in a materialistic/politically-based method by a powerful, controlling, centralized, bureaucratic government...That's even the essence of the Progressive push for the elimination of the 2nd Amendment...

Innocent human life, and the defense of it, is only as valuable as Progressivism dictates it is at any given time and the direction of the never-ending move toward that theoretical, secular-humanist utopia that will never become manifest because it has no way to avoid ultimate self-destruction.

Howler Howler

In response to “Totally agree with the post. When it comes...

Have you ever killed a bug? Do you eat meat? Why is it that a life is only valuable when it is in regards to a human one?

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “Have you ever killed a bug? Do you eat meat?...

Yes...Yes...Who stated life is "only" valuable when it is regarding a human being?..I didn't even imply that.

I did state that the most, purely innocent, defenseless of human life is the life in the womb.

Howler Howler

In response to “Yes...Yes...Who stated life is "only"...

So do you hold these same viewpoints when you kill a bug or when you allow a baby calf to be slaughtered for food? Or do you only believe in the hypocrisy if it is a human life?

The opinion you have regarding human life is someone's same viewpoint of animal & bug life. They could just as easily call you a hypocrite. It is simply a difference of opinion & values.

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “So do you hold these same viewpoints when you...

So you are referring to yourself as a hypocrite as well as me?

Howler Howler

In response to “So you are referring to yourself as a...

No, I don't hold those viewpoints, just offering a different perspective that isn't so black & white.

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “No, I don't hold those viewpoints, just...

I see..Which viewpoints don't you hold?

Howler Howler

In response to “I see..Which viewpoints don't you hold?

I play devil's advocate a lot. In all honesty, I understand all viewpoints & hold no internal conflict of my own because every perspective is understandable to each individuals values of life etc. On one end, you may view human life as being the most valuable & defenseless. On the other, someone may view ALL of life with the same perspective, including bugs & animals. Who is to say one opinion is greater than the other? It's all just a difference of perspective.

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “I play devil's advocate a lot. In all...

I see...A little postmodern, moral relativism there.

I'm more of an absolutist, which would naturally be the case since my worldview is essentially monotheistic and Biblically-based.

The best to you.

Howler Howler

In response to “I see...A little postmodern, moral relativism...

That actually makes a lot of sense. Understandable. Agree to disagree 🙂

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

Incomparable.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “Incomparable.

I cannot believe the lack of logic liberals have. It is 100% comparable. Only a baby is a 100 times more innocent then any of us

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “I cannot believe the lack of logic liberals...

Getting an abortion and shooting someone with intent to kill (or any intent honestly) are incomparable. ESPECIALLY in regards to morality. Plus, it's not a binary issue, I am stunned you can't see that.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “Getting an abortion and shooting someone with...

sonwould you be ok if a murderer poured acid over his victims to kill them instead? That’s how it feels for the baby when the mother intentionally chooses to murder her baby. Or how about go barbaric style string the victim up limb from limb and rip them apart. That is another way to murder a baby. Why does age make it less murder???? You are severely lacking in logic. Then again I haven’t met many liberals that have any logic

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “sonwould you be ok if a murderer poured acid...

You aren't understanding what I'm getting at, you're only knocking my logic because your comprehension isn't up to snuff right now. Abortion is not similar to firearm based homicide. Women unfit to raise children, raising children that they didn't intend to have, women who can't have children for health reasons, etc. are logical and moral reasons to have a child because, as grim as it may be, the child and biological mother would benefit from it the most.

If you think a 16 year old girl who has been raped by a man she'll never ever see again should be forced to raise that child, we will never see eye to eye. Equating that girl's abortion (which could potentially save her life mind you) to homicide by gun means we cannot see eye to eye.

If you don't see how they don't quite make sense to compare by now, I don't think you will.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “No, not really. Many people do not have an...

so, was there a blurry grey line when it came to the lives of jews? how about slaves? sorry but when another human is being murdered it is black and white

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “so, was there a blurry grey line when it came...

Of course not. From every single source I've ever been able to find, 89 to 92% of abortions occur within the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy.
Since you think a woman terminating a pregnancy, a potential "baby" is the same thing as murdering anyone or anything that is born and here, there isn't much point is discussing any blurry grey lines.

Piper2 Piper2

That is a fact and the killing field for all of this human distruction is their own mothers womb.

Brianl Brianl

Fetuses aren't babies.

Trish Trish

Stop confusing them with the facts

Brianl Brianl

only the goobermint should have guns rite?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Sadly the mother made the decision, but it is her decision and nobody elses.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

I don't really understand why there is a correlation here 🤔 Psychotic killers murdering for the hell of it vs aborted fetuses with a variety of classifications, circumstances & opinions of human life.. Tunnel vision opinion.

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

I'm not contesting your stats. I think the reason many pro-choice people are not hypocrites is because they do not see a human embryo as a human life. You can disagree with that all you like, but that's just the way they see it.

Perhaps it's similar to people who are pro-life and pro-capital punishment. If all human life is sacred, then all human life is sacred.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge