I've been saying Trump is a moron for a very long time, and now his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, has confirmed it.   <strong>Amirite?</strong>

TiffaneeStarzAboveBub
I've been saying Trump is a moron for a very long time, and now his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, has confirmed it. Amirite?

Explained by StarzAbove...

Tillerson has never denied calling Trump a moron, so it's just a matter of time before Tillerson is the next one to be fired. lol If Tillerson had any gumption about himself, he would resign immediately, before Trump can say..."You're Fired."

Trump is a evil sick ****. Getting "even" with Obama is the driving force behind his presidency.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Trump has cut the legs out from under Tillerson at almost every opportunity. For the life of me, I can't understand why Tillerson hasn't resigned.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Trump has cut the legs out from under...

It's very obvious they don't like one another, I agree, Tillerson doesn't need that job, he's much smarter than Trump. He should have resigned long ago.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Trump is a evil sick ****. Getting...

Yes he is and he proves it every day. I've often said that if they changed the name of ObamaCare to TrumpCare everything would be fine. And now the moron is trying to destroy the Iran agreement only because Obama negotiated it.

The man is insane, that's for sure. And with a 32% approval rating, it won't be long now before it's in the 20%. Who are these die hards who still believe the moron?

Oh, let me guess....there are two on this post that I know of..... defend him in every way possible even though he goes against their principles. Shame on them.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Yes he is and he proves it every day. I've...

It was 34 then 36 and now 32% ....I don't defend him I put facts not guesses...as I said many times he is a crazy president but the country is doing quite well ..if he became the best president ever, you would never change your opinion, but if he was damaging the economy I would change my opinion...that is the difference between us....see you on another post....I'm finished on this one...

JD JD

Disapproval of Trump is now 67%! How long will Republicans cling to the wreckage of Trumpism?

His approval ratings would improve if he dropped dead from carrying the enormous weight of his fat head.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Disapproval of Trump is now 67%! How long...

Some are actually speaking out against him....Corker, one of his stanch supporters, is going up against him, and he came out this morning with a wonderful tweet. lol

Called the White House a day care center. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

And you all said it would never last...hehe...

JD JD

In response to “And you all said it would never last...hehe...

Trump's not going anywhere. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Trump's not going anywhere. (hehe)

It's nothing to joke about. It's very serious.

We feel about Trump the same as you feel about Trudeau.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It's nothing to joke about. It's very...

That's unfortunate. lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates

It won't, he's only been president not quite a year....

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It won't, he's only been president not quite...

But you did say he would not last as long as this..it's been an eventful nine months and the country is still progressing...

JD JD

In response to “But you did say he would not last as long as...

Our country is NOT progressing, in fact his own party is turning against him. He has not accomplished anything except chaos at his White House day care center. That coming from a Republican Senator.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Our country is NOT progressing, in fact his...

Progressing backwards maybe.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Unemployment is its lowest for 16 years at 4.3%...house prices up...consummer lending is up..spending has increased over the last 12 months and the Dow is hitting records and the trade deficit fell....I know you and tiff hate trump, but at least you should acknowledge important things and stop listening to people who have it in for him...I think trump is a screwball but when things are going well in your country , you should that aside and realize he is not actually doing as bad as most people expected...

JD JD

In response to “Unemployment is its lowest for 16 years at...

You don't live here John, so you can quote those numbers all you want that are put out there by Trump, but our country is in big trouble.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “You don't live here John, so you can quote...

I don't live there, but that don't rule me out of being interested and they are not trumps figures but true facts...you should be happy that people from other countries take an interest...if I thought he was doing a terrible job then I would say so...

JD JD

In response to “I don't live there, but that don't rule me...

When his approval rating is 36%, something is definitely wrong. We Americans see what he is doing every day, you just have no idea what goes on over here.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “When his approval rating is 36%, something is...

We don't know what's happening in America , we don't see the news....our news is only about England ...so I can't comment

JD JD

It's 38% now ...Bush was 88% in his first year and went downhill fast...so it means nothing..it's what a president does..and I've given you facts that he is doing ok, so I'm out of here....

JD JD

In response to “It's 38% now ...Bush was 88% in his first...

It's 36% whether you believe it or not. It is what a president does, and Trump hasn't done one good thing for our country except cause chaos....the man is inept and too stupid to be the commander in chief of America.

Good, goodbye!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It's 36% whether you believe it or not. It...

I've given you facts, true facts and if you don't understand and only can see your hate for him, which is blinding you to reason...we both know each other's opinions and you won't change, so have a nice evening....

JD JD

In response to “I've given you facts, true facts and if you...

And I've given you facts straight from America, you being a brit don't have the slightest idea of what is going on day by day, minute by minute here in America, and no I won't change, I see the injustice this president is doing to MY COUNTRY, not your country, and if he was doing to the UK what he is doing to America you would be screaming your guts out. Now you said good day, so stick to your words,,,,, and leave and enjoy your evening.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “And I've given you facts straight from...

We have more problems with our PM than anything your experiencing....and we are screaming ...the only fact you gave me was his popularity being low....you have not disputed anything I've said, but you can't as its all true....you have three and a quarter more years...so ease off and wait til you get a new president and you can be happy again..

JD JD

Yes he is and sadly it just goes to show when your a super rich idiot you can basically buy the presidency is that the way our political system works now that is not how it should be

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

Yes, and as I've been saying for some time, the reason the moron got elected is that his opponent for the Presidency and the DNC leadership were a pack of crooked incompetents. Ask most any Sanders supporter.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell