Mod Team
Our Current President Should HAVE To Show The Results Of A Recent IQ Test!

ZonkeyBallsTiffaneeVicZincTomboyJanetRandom_ThoughtsBubRoosterStarzAboveTrish

DWFHowlerQuiz_TimeBozettesh9683PhilboydStudgeSynysterGatesFuzzyPeachshinrindarjackBoManninghootowl

PhilboydStudgeVicZincTiffaneeBozetteZonkeyBallsRoosterBub

Explained by Piper2...

Due to Donald Trump's numerous instances of bragging about how he has a higher IQ than most anyone else, AND a better vocabulary, this seems quite a reasonable request to me.

and be drug tested

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Great idea Piper. I'm sure it's below a 6th grader. lol

He can't even give a coherent speech, so his vocab is way below a child's as well. lol

With such little hands, I often wonder how he can reach around and pat himself on the back all the time.

What a stooge we have for a president. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Great idea Piper. I'm sure it's below a 6th...

Trump is a simpleton that appeals to generally speaking simple-minded people.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

He does indeed sound that way, but my intent with the "opinion" was not intended to be insulting his intelligence. I think it's only fair though, that he release his long form IQ results, considering his bragging.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “He does indeed //sound// that way, but my...

I totally agree.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense - Trump.

Guess how many people with lots of compassion, high IQs and strong common sense have ever had to declare this? My guess is close to none.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I know some of you may think l'm tough and...

Not to ** with you, Tiffanee, as you have a boyfriend, but... I'm a ** and I'm 138 IQ. But I do enjoy our friendship. I bet Trump never uses those words: "I do enjoy... etc."

EDIT: Did you notice how, that ** TwelvewhateverLorraine asked me what "rhinos" were? This isn't my native language, I can't handle every single plural... I'm a ** Finn.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I already commented this, but then I thought I would get a full shit-load of napalm ... Who the **** cares. I was the first one to comment and remove his/her post, though! That counts as an extra point!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Oh, now I remember, what I said... Before I quickly removed it. I said it was probably below Sarah Palin's.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Oh, now I remember, what I said... Before I...

Thanks, Zonkey. I do think the person you mentioned sounds a little on the not so smart side when she speaks, just like her pal Trump.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Thanks, Zonkey. I do think the person you...

I apologize. If I had been brave enough and not cowardice out... I don't know. I try to stay sort of neutral, even if it's not me. But... I don't exactly belong to these politics, as an outsider. It's more or less your internal issue and therefore...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I apologize. If I had been brave enough and...

No need. Unlike the current president of my country, I just don't challenge or demean the intelligence of those who criticize, or disagree with me or my views, as a 'go to' response.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Now that's just mean. (smile)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

and be drug tested

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “and be drug tested

LSD is something I sense they can smell online from your brainwaves.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “and be drug tested

He has NEVER used any kind of recreational drug, ever. According to him, I mean. I tend to believe him, in spite of the odd, annoying, and very noticeable loud sniffing and huffs.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “He has NEVER used any kind of recreational...

if you compare Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both age 70 Bill Clinton appears frail Trump robust that doesn't happen with drug use sniffing and huffing does happen with a deviated septum.

shinrin shinrin

In response to “if you compare Bill Clinton and Donald Trump...

I wasn't comparing or mentioning Bill Clinton. It is well known that he has had some further concerning health 'issues' since his quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in 2004, however.
I just said there, that I tend to believe Trump about not having used recreational drugs. My brother had a deviated septum, I supposedly have a deviated septum. My brother went through a painful surgery to get it "fixed", and HE wasn't wealthy. Neither one of us ever did or do sniff loudly between sentences.

Maybe Trump should go ahead do something about it then, if that's why he big sniffs all the time. As long as he keeps doing it, it will noticeable and annoying.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

You're joking right?

Trump always looks sick.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “and be drug tested

welfare recipients go first

shinrin shinrin

Shouldn't have to. Only if he chose/chooses to do so.

And...If he was "bragging", or even if it was just perceived as such by his critics or supporters...no big deal.

Last time I checked, he does have the right to compliment himself.

Funny post here.

Howler Howler

In response to “Shouldn't have to. Only if he chose/chooses...

Funny how many people take/share nude or almost nude "SELFIES", brag and seek constant attention...but Trump's not allowed to give himself compliments. lmao

Quiz_Time Quiz_Time

In response to “Who?

It's all over the internet (males and females)...Facebook, Yahoo etc

Quiz_Time Quiz_Time

In response to “It's all over the internet (males and...

Oh okay, I thought you had someone in mind. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Funny how many people take/share nude or...

How is that relevant to this post, I wonder. Many people "brag", but not nearly as much the current president has and does. I suspect that your comment is intended to be a dig at a specific individual here, and that just isn't cool at ALL, Ms Quiz_Time.

Since YOU brought it up, Trump's current wife was a nude and almost nude model before they married. I think that is her business, don't you? It also has nothing to do with Trump claiming so many times, that his IQ is so superior to that of others.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “How is that relevant to this post, I wonder...

I stay'd on the subject of "bragging".

You said above: I suspect that your comment is intended to be a dig at a specific individual here.

If someone takes what I said personally, they must be feeling guilty! Are you? Don't try to start $hit where there is none.

I don't care what his IQ score is, what his wife did in the past. Try to focus on the important issues. All this petty $hit is a waste of time. Get a grip Ms Piper2

Quiz_Time Quiz_Time

In response to “I stay'd on the subject of...

No, not really. Many people on the internet often share "selfies", and ones that expose some parts of their body. People often do that in their avatars, I've noticed. I had a picture of myself in my profile once, with my arms and a little 'leg' exposed!

You did not answer my question, about how that is relevant to this post. Our current president has claimed numerous times, that his IQ is superior to that of whomever he is trying to demean at the time. Because of ALL the times he has done that, I think it's reasonable that he stand up to his own challenge.

"Start shit'? I believe you tried to do that with your comment. Notice that I did not flag or vote down your comment, and I'm good with focusing on the " important" issues. It is unfortunate, that the current president has such a glaringly obvious problem with that.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “No, not really. Many people on the internet...

I know you know the difference from showing an arm/leg vs what I said above "nude or mostly nude".
I answered the question. Wrong again and I don't care if you flag me, not done anything to be flagged for.
Also I don't care about raves...up or down.

Quiz_Time Quiz_Time

In response to “I know you know the difference from showing...

Of course I do. Do YOU know difference between a post where where "humor" was one of the chosen topics, and someone going on about some people on the internet sharing "nude or almost" selfies?

I very rarely 'flag' or down vote anyone, even when I think they've done something to 'deserve' it. I don't care much about them either, and if I was actually wrong about my suspicion concerning your comment, I can understand your being peeved.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Although I was not serious about the HAVE to part, I do think he ought to. Claiming that one's IQ is superior to so many others, so very many times, most certainly IS "bragging".

Yes, of course everyone has the "right" to compliment themselves. People also have the "right" to think that those who do it a LOT are ridiculously self-aggrandizing.

I'm glad you think so, since that was the intent.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Although I was not //serious// about the...

Uh, whatever your reply was supposed to mean, I'm just glad you're glad that I think so (about what?)..lol

I hope Trump repeatedly compliments himself to the public about his IQ whether or not he ever chooses to take a test - either way id fine with me...And I hope you continue to express your "right" to criticize it.

If that answer satisfies you...I'm glad.

Howler Howler

In response to “Uh, whatever your reply was supposed to mean...

I replied to your response in the order in which it was presented.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Perhaps that we ended up having Clinton and Trump face off last November, regardless of the outcome of the election, speaks more to the lack of the collective intelligence of the electorate. Just sayin'.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Perhaps that we ended up having Clinton and...

my exact thought at the onset Boze. If this is the best we can do, we're in deep shizz.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “my exact thought at the onset Boze. If this...

I reckon we passed "deep" a ways back.

Bozette Bozette

Okay, I think many of us might agree, at least to some extent. It does go without saying though, that only one of the two was victorious, and only one of the two has bragged so many times about how superior their IQ is.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Okay, I think many of us //might// agree, at...

I worry about anyone that needs to brag about themselves. I seem to recall that some of the greatest leaders of the past were NOT known for their bragging.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

oh yeah? and where are your demands on Hilary eh? oh thats right its only wrong if conservative does it. trump is a democrat btw.

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “oh yeah? and where are your demands on Hilary...

Obviously, Hillary Clinton is not the president, nor does she hold any government position of power. I do not recall her bragging about how her IQ is supposedly superior to others numerous times, either.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Obviously, Hillary Clinton is not the...

The obsession with Hillary is very real with some. I cannot imagine what it would have been like for her had she actually won more than the popular vote.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

Perhaps this could have been made an issue during the campaign, but it's much too late now.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Perhaps this could have been made an issue...

True, and I doubt if it would have made any difference anyway. Sure would be fun though, if enough people requested that he back up his numerous claims of having a most superior IQ. :)

"@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
~Donald J Trump

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “True, and I doubt if it would have made any...

Interesting that Trump alluded to Perry's low IQ yet chose him for a cabinet position. I thought he only surrounded himself with the best and the brightest.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Interesting that Trump alluded to Perry's low...

It IS! The best, brightest and superior IQ's of those he likes at the time, certainly does change a lot depending on how he feels about them on any given day.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how ISIS hasn't been in the news very much for awhile? Do you know why? Cuz they are getting their asses kicked !

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed how ISIS...

Isis is not in the news because they're too busy covering Trump's latest farce. ISIS was never a threat to begin with. It was just our latest boogie-man to keep the **** "War on Terror" alive.
The level of tension has definitely increased along with the
"tough guy" rhetoric.
Is that who we are?

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Isis is not in the news because they're too...

It's foolish to not consider ISIS a threat.

Yea, we are the tough guy.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “It's foolish to not consider ISIS a...

ISIS doesn't have an air force, a navy or anything that could be considered an army. How are they a threat to us?
You're buying into the ****.
The threat is that we continually make more of them.
We've been doing the same stupid shit for 15 years and it's only made things worse.
So let's throw another trillion at it. I'm sure it will work this time.
We can't afford health care, we can't do anything about poverty and homelessness in the US but we have plenty of money to spread death.
THAT"S foolish.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “ISIS doesn't have an air force, a navy or...

It's true that ISIS and the other variations of Islamic terrorists represent an unconventional enemy. Turns out that not being tied to a state / country affiliation works in their favor.

We've tried fighting this unconventional enemy in conventional ways. There's been some success at high expense. Taking restraints off the military (ie rules of engagement) can get the job quicker and at less expense.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “It's true that ISIS and the other variations...

So we just bomb anyone we don't like and that makes America great.
What's the big threat? They're going to throw rocks at us? The most sophisticated weapon they have is a Toyota.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “So we just bomb anyone we don't like and that...

Thanks to Obama, the head of the snake (Iran) is developing a nuclear Toyota.

Get your head out of the sand Urwut.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Thanks to Obama, the head of the snake (Iran)...

Oh yeah right, ISIS is close to having nukes.
and 3 million illegals voted in Ca.
Of course, we're not doing anything to promote the Middle East wanting nukes in the first place.
They want them to protect themselves from us.
Do you think they weren't paying attention to what happened to Husein? Or Qaddafi? Or Amin?
We're bombing 7 ** countries. A right wing wet dream. Do you have a clue how much money is thrown into the money pit of war and death because you're buying the ** war on terror?
Are you buying Trump's budget and the tax cut **** too? Come out of the bubble. It's the same lie it always was.

urwutuis urwutuis

Have you never-Trumpets noticed the unprecedented growth in the economy and stock market?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed the...

Yes, I've noticed that the economy has continued to improve in some ways.

"You never-Trumpets", hmm....

Personally, I had a sinking feeling that Trump might be victorious in the presidential campaign right from the beginning. I even understand why he was, in a way. Since I have never called for him to be "impeached", to resign, or anything remotely like that, I wonder why you would use that term.
I'm quite sure that you have criticized other presidents, as have I.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Yes, I've noticed that the economy has...

Yes of course. I just stuck to reality - not ridiculous demands like this post.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yes of course. I just stuck to reality - not...

OH...of course. As I recall, there were MANY demands requested of our former president. That he show his college transcripts and records, and a specific kind of birth certificate. As I recall, one of the loudest voices about that, was our current president.

This post was not a serious "demand", Bud. The aforementioned were.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

unprecedented growth in the economy and stock market? Have you looked at a chart? They've been rising steadily for the last 8 years.
What has it done for average Americans? Absolutely NOTHING!

urwutuis urwutuis

Have you never-Trumpets noticed the lower unemployment numbers? The media barely reports on it any more.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed the lower...

Yes, they do. As I recall, those numbers were deemed as "bogus" by the current president, before he was in the position himself....

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Yes, they **do**. As I recall, those numbers...

You mean when government was massaging the numbers before reporting them? Yes, they were bogus.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You mean when government was massaging the...

Oh good grief. (ono)

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Oh good //grief//. (ono)

the perfect comment

urwutuis urwutuis

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how president Trump has reigned in out of control government agencies run by appointed people - not anyone you voted for, that had been creating regulations that never would have passed Congress?

Budwick Budwick

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how petty and desperate you sound when making such silly demands like this post suggests?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed how petty and...

Where is your sense of humor, Budwick? Of course it's a silly "demand", just like Trump's consistent bragging about his superior very high IQ is.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Where is your sense of //humor//, Budwick?...

I suppose it could be worse. I would not put it past this president to brag about his...well....never mind. I hope to never hear about that. (hehe)

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “I suppose it could be worse. I would not put...

Yeah, even HE would never lower himself to that level. Oh wait...... (biggrin)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nALb4lEbSbA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Yeah, even HE would never lower himself to...

I'm sorry, but I envision this man to have had this conversation many times as part of his "locker talk" too. (hehe)

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

Oh, that was a joke!
Head down to the Funny Bone - open with that!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh, that was a joke! Head down to the Funny...

Not a "joke", just not a serious demand.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Only if every American citizen gives up his or her right to privacy, search & seizure, and freedom of speech. Mr Trump is an American citizen last I checked.

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach

In response to “Only if **//every//** American citizen gives...

His citizenship has nothing to do with this post, nor does it have anything to do with a citizen's right to anything else you mentioned. :/

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “His citizenship has nothing to do with this...

have to? he should have to? why? because u say so? He dont have to. He has rights. he is a citizen like u and me. who do u think u r?

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach

In response to “have to? he should have to? why? because u...

Haha! I know that I am a citizen of this country, always have been. So is he! Of course the president can not be forced to back up his numerous claims of having a very superior IQ. Sure would fun to see a lot people demanding (requesting) that he do so, though.
I do believe I've already said that here on my post, that it would be fun. Trump has stated that someone should be "forced" to, so why not him?

.@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
~Trump

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Pretty rude comment from someone as new on here as you are. Who do YOU think you are? And now, you can block me along with the others. Ta-ta.

Linnster Linnster

What the hell does his citizenship have to do with anything?

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Obama didn't and he graduated Harvard supposedly

shinrin shinrin

In response to “Obama didn't and he graduated Harvard supposedly

Obama didn't constantly claim to have an IQ superior to that of numerous others, either.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Claiming high intelligence on amirite is a bit like a degree in philosophy from same.
Put up or shut up:)

shinrin shinrin

In response to “Claiming high intelligence on amirite is a...

Yeah, I suppose it would be. Has someone here consistently bragged about how high their IQ supposedly is?

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Trump beat Hillary. As far as I am concerned that qualifies as genius.

darjack

Why?
We already know he's not very sharp.
He speaks at a fourth grade level and I'm not sure he can spell IQ.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Why? We already know he's not very sharp. ...

Because it would be sort of amusing, to see what reason he'd come up with to decline the request.
I discovered that there are actually some petitions out there with this idea I thought was original, after I posted it. I signed one!

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Because it would be sort of //amusing//...

If you doubled Trump's IQ you'd still have a 2 digit figure

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “If you doubled Trump's IQ you'd still have a...

He does sound that way, far too often for comfort.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Why? Obama's may have been higher.But he was an idiot.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Why? Obama's may have been higher.But he was...

The reasons why have been clearly stated in comments , links, and the "explained by" part of the post.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

IQ doesn't mean a thing.Hilary's is 140.That's considered a genius.Don't you find that funny?

hootowl hootowl

In response to “IQ doesn't mean a thing.Hilary's is...

Yeah, I find pretty funny when anyone makes a big loud deal about how high their IQ supposedly is. I do not recall "Hilary" ever doing that.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

She only thinks how great she is and constantly makes a fool of herself.Blaming every one else for her downfall.She's proof high
IQ means nothing.

hootowl hootowl

Trump struggles to put a sentence together..let alone make any sense.

Tiffanee Tiffanee