Our Current President Should HAVE To Show The Results Of A Recent IQ Test!

ZonkeyBallsTiffaneeVicZincTomboyJanetBubRoosterStarzAboveTrishFlrdsgnsxatherPartyOfOneFyrefox

DWFHowlerBozetteAnonymousmousePhilboydStudgeSynysterGatesFuzzyPeachshinrinDarBoManninghootowlglad_handsHim

PhilboydStudgeVicZincPiper2TiffaneeBozetteZonkeyBallsRoosterBubglad_hands

Explained by Piper2...

Due to Donald Trump's numerous instances of bragging about how he has a higher IQ than most anyone else, AND a better vocabulary, this seems quite a reasonable request to me.

and be drug tested

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “sad

I think it's sort of funny, in a way. Many things he has said or tweeted, and legislation he has signed into law...not even remotely amusing.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “I think it's sort of funny, in a way. Many...

Good point. He is highly watchable and amusing whenever he tweets something childish. But to think he possibly could start a world war at any moment is disquieting.

glad_hands glad_hands

Great idea Piper. I'm sure it's below a 6th grader. lol

He can't even give a coherent speech, so his vocab is way below a child's as well. lol

With such little hands, I often wonder how he can reach around and pat himself on the back all the time.

What a stooge we have for a president. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Great idea Piper. I'm sure it's below a 6th...

Trump is a simpleton that appeals to generally speaking simple-minded people.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

He does indeed sound that way, but my intent with the "opinion" was not intended to be insulting his intelligence. I think it's only fair though, that he release his long form IQ results, considering his bragging.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “He does indeed //sound// that way, but my...

I totally agree.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense - Trump.

Guess how many people with lots of compassion, high IQs and strong common sense have ever had to declare this? My guess is close to none.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I know some of you may think l'm tough and...

Not to ** with you, Tiffanee, as you have a boyfriend, but... I'm a ** and I'm 138 IQ. But I do enjoy our friendship. I bet Trump never uses those words: "I do enjoy... etc."

EDIT: Did you notice how, that ** TwelvewhateverLorraine asked me what "rhinos" were? This isn't my native language, I can't handle every single plural... I'm a ** Finn.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I already commented this, but then I thought I would get a full shit-load of napalm ... Who the **** cares. I was the first one to comment and remove his/her post, though! That counts as an extra point!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Oh, now I remember, what I said... Before I quickly removed it. I said it was probably below Sarah Palin's.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Oh, now I remember, what I said... Before I...

Thanks, Zonkey. I do think the person you mentioned sounds a little on the not so smart side when she speaks, just like her pal Trump.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Thanks, Zonkey. I do think the person you...

I apologize. If I had been brave enough and not cowardice out... I don't know. I try to stay sort of neutral, even if it's not me. But... I don't exactly belong to these politics, as an outsider. It's more or less your internal issue and therefore...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I apologize. If I had been brave enough and...

No need. Unlike the current president of my country, I just don't challenge or demean the intelligence of those who criticize, or disagree with me or my views, as a 'go to' response.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Now that's just mean. (smile)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

and be drug tested

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “and be drug tested

LSD is something I sense they can smell online from your brainwaves.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “and be drug tested

He has NEVER used any kind of recreational drug, ever. According to him, I mean. I tend to believe him, in spite of the odd, annoying, and very noticeable loud sniffing and huffs.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “He has NEVER used any kind of recreational...

if you compare Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both age 70 Bill Clinton appears frail Trump robust that doesn't happen with drug use sniffing and huffing does happen with a deviated septum.

shinrin shinrin

In response to “if you compare Bill Clinton and Donald Trump...

I wasn't comparing or mentioning Bill Clinton. It is well known that he has had some further concerning health 'issues' since his quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in 2004, however.
I just said there, that I tend to believe Trump about not having used recreational drugs. My brother had a deviated septum, I supposedly have a deviated septum. My brother went through a painful surgery to get it "fixed", and HE wasn't wealthy. Neither one of us ever did or do sniff loudly between sentences.

Maybe Trump should go ahead do something about it then, if that's why he big sniffs all the time. As long as he keeps doing it, it will noticeable and annoying.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

You're joking right?

Trump always looks sick.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “and be drug tested

welfare recipients go first

shinrin shinrin

Perhaps that we ended up having Clinton and Trump face off last November, regardless of the outcome of the election, speaks more to the lack of the collective intelligence of the electorate. Just sayin'.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Perhaps that we ended up having Clinton and...

my exact thought at the onset Boze. If this is the best we can do, we're in deep shizz.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “my exact thought at the onset Boze. If this...

I reckon we passed "deep" a ways back.

Bozette Bozette

Okay, I think many of us might agree, at least to some extent. It does go without saying though, that only one of the two was victorious, and only one of the two has bragged so many times about how superior their IQ is.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

oh yeah? and where are your demands on Hilary eh? oh thats right its only wrong if conservative does it. trump is a democrat btw.

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

In response to “oh yeah? and where are your demands on Hilary...

Obviously, Hillary Clinton is not the president, nor does she hold any government position of power. I do not recall her bragging about how her IQ is supposedly superior to others numerous times, either.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Perhaps this could have been made an issue during the campaign, but it's much too late now.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Perhaps this could have been made an issue...

True, and I doubt if it would have made any difference anyway. Sure would be fun though, if enough people requested that he back up his numerous claims of having a most superior IQ. :)

"@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
~Donald J Trump

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “True, and I doubt if it would have made any...

Interesting that Trump alluded to Perry's low IQ yet chose him for a cabinet position. I thought he only surrounded himself with the best and the brightest.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Interesting that Trump alluded to Perry's low...

It IS! The best, brightest and superior IQ's of those he likes at the time, certainly does change a lot depending on how he feels about them on any given day.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how ISIS hasn't been in the news very much for awhile? Do you know why? Cuz they are getting their asses kicked !

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed how ISIS...

Isis is not in the news because they're too busy covering Trump's latest farce. ISIS was never a threat to begin with. It was just our latest boogie-man to keep the **** "War on Terror" alive.
The level of tension has definitely increased along with the
"tough guy" rhetoric.
Is that who we are?

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Isis is not in the news because they're too...

It's foolish to not consider ISIS a threat.

Yea, we are the tough guy.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “It's foolish to not consider ISIS a...

ISIS doesn't have an air force, a navy or anything that could be considered an army. How are they a threat to us?
You're buying into the ****.
The threat is that we continually make more of them.
We've been doing the same stupid shit for 15 years and it's only made things worse.
So let's throw another trillion at it. I'm sure it will work this time.
We can't afford health care, we can't do anything about poverty and homelessness in the US but we have plenty of money to spread death.
THAT"S foolish.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “ISIS doesn't have an air force, a navy or...

It's true that ISIS and the other variations of Islamic terrorists represent an unconventional enemy. Turns out that not being tied to a state / country affiliation works in their favor.

We've tried fighting this unconventional enemy in conventional ways. There's been some success at high expense. Taking restraints off the military (ie rules of engagement) can get the job quicker and at less expense.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “It's true that ISIS and the other variations...

So we just bomb anyone we don't like and that makes America great.
What's the big threat? They're going to throw rocks at us? The most sophisticated weapon they have is a Toyota.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “So we just bomb anyone we don't like and that...

Thanks to Obama, the head of the snake (Iran) is developing a nuclear Toyota.

Get your head out of the sand Urwut.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Thanks to Obama, the head of the snake (Iran)...

Oh yeah right, ISIS is close to having nukes.
and 3 million illegals voted in Ca.
Of course, we're not doing anything to promote the Middle East wanting nukes in the first place.
They want them to protect themselves from us.
Do you think they weren't paying attention to what happened to Husein? Or Qaddafi? Or Amin?
We're bombing 7 ** countries. A right wing wet dream. Do you have a clue how much money is thrown into the money pit of war and death because you're buying the ** war on terror?
Are you buying Trump's budget and the tax cut **** too? Come out of the bubble. It's the same lie it always was.

urwutuis urwutuis

Have you never-Trumpets noticed the unprecedented growth in the economy and stock market?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed the...

Yes, I've noticed that the economy has continued to improve in some ways.

"You never-Trumpets", hmm....

Personally, I had a sinking feeling that Trump might be victorious in the presidential campaign right from the beginning. I even understand why he was, in a way. Since I have never called for him to be "impeached", to resign, or anything remotely like that, I wonder why you would use that term.
I'm quite sure that you have criticized other presidents, as have I.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Yes, I've noticed that the economy has...

Yes of course. I just stuck to reality - not ridiculous demands like this post.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yes of course. I just stuck to reality - not...

OH...of course. As I recall, there were MANY demands requested of our former president. That he show his college transcripts and records, and a specific kind of birth certificate. As I recall, one of the loudest voices about that, was our current president.

This post was not a serious "demand", Bud. The aforementioned were.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

unprecedented growth in the economy and stock market? Have you looked at a chart? They've been rising steadily for the last 8 years.
What has it done for average Americans? Absolutely NOTHING!

urwutuis urwutuis

Have you never-Trumpets noticed the lower unemployment numbers? The media barely reports on it any more.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed the lower...

Yes, they do. As I recall, those numbers were deemed as "bogus" by the current president, before he was in the position himself....

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Yes, they **do**. As I recall, those numbers...

You mean when government was massaging the numbers before reporting them? Yes, they were bogus.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You mean when government was massaging the...

Oh good grief. (ono)

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Oh good //grief//. (ono)

the perfect comment

urwutuis urwutuis

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how president Trump has reigned in out of control government agencies run by appointed people - not anyone you voted for, that had been creating regulations that never would have passed Congress?

Budwick Budwick

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how petty and desperate you sound when making such silly demands like this post suggests?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Have you never-Trumpets noticed how petty and...

Where is your sense of humor, Budwick? Of course it's a silly "demand", just like Trump's consistent bragging about his superior very high IQ is.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Where is your sense of //humor//, Budwick?...

Oh, that was a joke!
Head down to the Funny Bone - open with that!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh, that was a joke! Head down to the Funny...

Not a "joke", just not a serious demand.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Only if every American citizen gives up his or her right to privacy, search & seizure, and freedom of speech. Mr Trump is an American citizen last I checked.

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach

In response to “Only if **//every//** American citizen gives...

His citizenship has nothing to do with this post, nor does it have anything to do with a citizen's right to anything else you mentioned. :/

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “His citizenship has nothing to do with this...

have to? he should have to? why? because u say so? He dont have to. He has rights. he is a citizen like u and me. who do u think u r?

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach

In response to “have to? he should have to? why? because u...

Haha! I know that I am a citizen of this country, always have been. So is he! Of course the president can not be forced to back up his numerous claims of having a very superior IQ. Sure would fun to see a lot people demanding (requesting) that he do so, though.
I do believe I've already said that here on my post, that it would be fun. Trump has stated that someone should be "forced" to, so why not him?

.@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
~Trump

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Pretty rude comment from someone as new on here as you are. Who do YOU think you are? And now, you can block me along with the others. Ta-ta.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Pretty rude comment from someone as new on...

Can't win? Cry sock. (hehe)
I guess only lifers can be rude.

Him Him

In response to “Can't win? Cry sock. (hehe) I guess only...

She not only didn't cry "sock", she didn't use the word at all. Didn't even imply it, actually.

Why are you using a misleading word? You must have have a "sinister" motive! (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(wink)(wink)(wink)(wink)

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Real charmer. He had me blocked after I finally dved him back after he's been following me around since I got here. He just unblocked me to dv me some more. I haven't been here long so go figure what he's about. What don't I know?

xather xather

What the hell does his citizenship have to do with anything?

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Obama didn't and he graduated Harvard supposedly

shinrin shinrin

In response to “Obama didn't and he graduated Harvard supposedly

Obama didn't constantly claim to have an IQ superior to that of numerous others, either.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Claiming high intelligence on amirite is a bit like a degree in philosophy from same.
Put up or shut up:)

shinrin shinrin

In response to “Claiming high intelligence on amirite is a...

Yeah, I suppose it would be. Has someone here consistently bragged about how high their IQ supposedly is?

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Trump beat Hillary. As far as I am concerned that qualifies as genius.

Dar Dar

Why?
We already know he's not very sharp.
He speaks at a fourth grade level and I'm not sure he can spell IQ.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Why? We already know he's not very sharp. ...

Because it would be sort of amusing, to see what reason he'd come up with to decline the request.
I discovered that there are actually some petitions out there with this idea I thought was original, after I posted it. I signed one!

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Because it would be sort of //amusing//...

If you doubled Trump's IQ you'd still have a 2 digit figure

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “If you doubled Trump's IQ you'd still have a...

He does sound that way, far too often for comfort.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Why? Obama's may have been higher.But he was an idiot.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Why? Obama's may have been higher.But he was...

The reasons why have been clearly stated in comments , links, and the "explained by" part of the post.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

IQ doesn't mean a thing.Hilary's is 140.That's considered a genius.Don't you find that funny?

hootowl hootowl

In response to “IQ doesn't mean a thing.Hilary's is...

Yeah, I find pretty funny when anyone makes a big loud deal about how high their IQ supposedly is. I do not recall "Hilary" ever doing that.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

She only thinks how great she is and constantly makes a fool of herself.Blaming every one else for her downfall.She's proof high
IQ means nothing.

hootowl hootowl

Trump struggles to put a sentence together..let alone make any sense.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

This would inspire MORE at his level to run for office... :(

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “How so?

Bullsh1t baffles brains...

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “Bullsh1t baffles brains...

Okay. :/

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Okay. :/

Sarah Palin knew this instinctively, too: facts and considered opinions bolstered by graphs and charts won't sway a crowd. Ya gots to wow 'em with personality and bravado...

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “Sarah Palin knew this instinctively, too:...

True, but I'm not sure what that has to do with this post. Me, I don't think an IQ test is any clear indication of a person's intelligence. An "average" IQ and integrity is fine with me, for most any political office.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “True, but I'm not sure what that has to do...

Excellent reply. More on point, I agree.

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “Excellent reply. More on point, I agree.

Considering how many times Trump has claimed to have a superior IQ to others though, I'm curious as to why you chose "disagree" on this post.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Considering how many times Trump has claimed...

I chose "Disagree" because of my original point: people of like mind (high opinion of themselves because they know how to verbally street fight like Trump) will be emboldened to run for political office at all levels

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “I chose "Disagree" because of my...

It wasn't a serious demand, and I do not think anyone should HAVE to take an IQ test for a political office, a job, or most any position.
It was Trump who said that about an opponent...that they should be "forced" to, before even being allowed to enter the GOP debate. Maybe you knew that, just making sure...

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “It wasn't a serious //demand//, and I do...

I do not like anything about the dude... maybe my series of comments tipped you off to that (hehe)

I wasn't aware of the comment he made but nothing surprises me about how low he could go to demean someone

How about he take a citizenship test? Think he'd pass? http://archive.boston.com/news/...izenship_quiz/

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “I do not like //anything// about the dude...

I'm not sure if I'd ace a citizen test, either. Glad I don't have to do that to stay in this county I was born in. :)

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “I'm not sure if I'd ace a citizen test...

But he's the president! Are any of you aware of exactly what he knows and doesn't know about anything besides show business, bankruptcies and real estate?

glad_hands glad_hands

In response to “But he's the president! Are any of you aware...

I can only speak for myself, of course. No, aside from how to try and demean anyone not currently in his favor and extreme self-aggrandizing, I am not.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

Ohhh, so you were joking?....or not serious, or tongue in cheek, or facetious, or whatever the perfect word is. I seee... (roll)

Too bad not everyone is afforded that type of latitude.

Him Him

In response to “Ohhh, so you were //joking//?....or not...

Hmm..seems to me I wasn't afforded much "latitude" by several who responded to the post. Someone called FuzzyPeach got downright huffy about it, for instance.

Yeah, too bad...

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Hmm..seems to me I wasn't afforded much...

Yeah, too bad. I wish I were allowed to joke, but i can't. People get offended.

Him Him

In response to “Yeah, too bad. I wish I were allowed to joke...

I'm pretty sure you are just as allowed to "joke" as most anyone else is. Clearly, just because you you think something is amusing, doesn't mean everyone else will.
Perhaps people don't get as offended as you perceive them to be, and just aren't as amused by your "jokes'' as you are.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “I'm pretty sure you are just as //allowed//...

No, it takes a relatively calm, rational person to "get" tongue-in-cheek humor, rather than an emotionally impulsive ideologue.
YOUR "joke" amused ME.

Him Him

In response to “No, it takes a relatively calm, rational...

Oh, I see. That is a pretty general and rather cryptic reply there, but I'm glad my post amused YOU.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Oh, I see. That is a pretty general and...

Cryptic ~ why thank ya . For a minute there, I thought I was losing my touch. (nme)

Him Him

Seems to me that FuzzyPeach was merely defending EVERY citizen's fifth amendment right under the Constitution. Donald Trump is a US citizen and protected by that right, same as you and me.

So, do you want to pick and choose who is afforded that right and single out certain citizens that you and your little friends do not like, or do you just want to abolish the fifth amendment completely? Which? (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(wink)(wink)(wink)(wink)(wink)

Him Him

In response to “Seems to me that FuzzyPeach was merely...

Does it? Since nothing about this post has anything to do with Fifth Amendment rights, I wonder why it seems it seems like that to you.

Nah, I don't. My "little friends"....oh brother. At least they aren't me, defending, praising, or agreeing with myself. (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(wink)(wink)(wink)(wink)(wink)(smirk)

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “Does it? Since nothing about this post has...

"Our current president should HAVE to show the results of a recent IQ test"
YOU said that.
Well, I hate to be the one to inform you, he has the RIGHT not to. Just like you and I. ALL citizens have that right. THAT's where the Fifth amendment comes in. Must I explain it further?

Now resorting to "up votes"? Haha! Talk to your re-infested PHAERIE friends about that. If they can do it, so can I.
You aren't much on equality, are you? Keep hating me. It's invigorating.

Him Him

In response to “//"Our current president should HAVE to...

I'm quite aware of what my post says, what I said in the "explained by" part, and that comedy was one of the 2 or 3 topics I chose. You left out the exclamation point though. His "right" not to show the results of an IQ test was never in question.
Since the Fifth Amendment applies to matters of criminal defendants and law, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

"Now resorting to "up votes"? Haha! Talk to your re-infested PHAERIE friends about that. If they can do it, so can I."
Now that, I really don't know for sure what you're talking about. I'm guessing you're referring to a newish member that dared to participate on this old post of mine?

You sure do accuse others of "hate" a lot, while going on along merrily voting up and down for sheer vindictiveness.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

The operative word is "should"

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “The operative word is "should"

Nope. Sorryyyyy...The word HAVE is capitalized. Nice try. Hahahaaa (hehe)

Him Him

In response to “Nope. Sorryyyyy...The word HAVE is...

Just in case I might be able to "comprehend"...why don't you go ahead try to explain what the Fifth Amendment has to do with this post. Even if not for: Explained by Piper2...
"Due to Donald Trump's numerous instances of bragging about how he has a higher IQ than most anyone else, AND a better vocabulary, this seems quite a reasonable request to me."

Fifth Amendment: 'No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.'

Piper2 Piper2 OP

I have a very high IQ. Means squat.

Him Him

Good Googling...
President/citizen Trump doesn't HAVE to speak or present any evidence about his IQ so as not to "incriminate" himself to ANYONE, even YOU.

Him Him

In response to “Just in case I might be able to...

Thanks! It was real simple though, and since I don't have the exact wording of the Fifth Amendment memorized, necessary.

No, of course he doesn't. Yeah, IF some law entity actually tried to force the Donald to back up his numerous claims of having a most superior IQ, bringing up the Fifth Amendment would make some sense.

Piper2 Piper2 OP

I'd insist that every part of the test was taped and immediately televised via the usual paths that communications are sent out; the timing of its release should be last minute.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

In response to “I'd insist that every part of the test was...

That sounds just a tad intrusive to me. If anyone takes Trump up on one of his IQ test challenges, though, they should definitely insist that a neutral doctor or psychologist administer, assess the results, and do the reporting of it.

Dr. Bornstein wouldn't be the greatest choice, for instance. (biggrin)

Piper2 Piper2 OP

In response to “That sounds just a //tad// intrusive to...

Lol re: the Bornstein choice - I definitely agree (biggrin)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne