Lil_PrincessPiper2TiffaneeBudwickStarzAboveBozetteWill_JanitorZonkeyBalls
Darn it! Ever get blocked by someone you never debated with, but really would have loved to? Just happened to me. I assume they want an audience of only those that will agree with them. Makes posting here not so interesting. No wonder the site gets so dull.

Explained by Random_Thoughts...

Yawn.

There will never be a day that I simply agree with someone just because that is what they want.

Love me or hate me but at the end of the day I will always be me.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “There will never be a day that I simply agree...

Haven't seen you lately... Nice to see you're back and well.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Haven't seen you lately... Nice to see you're...

Thank ya kindly. I am here & there on here. Working about a 100 hours a week right now.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Thank ya kindly. I am here & there on...

Oh, that little?!
You should go for 480 hours a week.
That would be impressive!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Oh, that little?! You should go for 480 hours...

I know right...what a slacker I am

(shh) don't give my boss any ideas...if he could manage to get me to work that he would

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Yes, its happened to me and probably by the same person that blocked you. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yeah, there's a small handful that have blocked me too. We are often on opposite sides of issues - which could make for lively debate. But, I think they aren't as interested in debate as they are having their egos stroked.

Not to worry Random - there are lot's of opinions here on Amirite. And there are plenty of people of all kinds with a variety of opinions. I'm finding that as time passes everyone else is more and more willing to engage in conversation.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yeah, there's a small handful that have...

Even we get along pretty well, although we sometimes scratch our shields. No Guns, no Troopers.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Even we get along pretty well, although we...

"scratch our shields" - I like that! Yes, indeed. Thanks for the backup Zonk!

Budwick Budwick

That is one way of never losing a debate. Just block all of those that may disagree with you. Then you can make back-stabbing comments about those people you have blocked. Sounds familiar huh.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “That is one way of never losing a debate...

Sounds very familiar, especially when they make comments about someone's cleavage. But that's jealousy coming from someone who has none....you think? lol lol

I'm sure that would get very lonely, talking to oneself all the time.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Sounds very familiar, especially when they...

You can always send me a picture of your cleavage, if you want... I won't judge.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I've been blocked by people who have just joined and I've never said a word to them...go figure....mind you we nearly always find out they were socks down the line...the others who have blocked me, don't realize how happy they make me...

JD JD

Hell, I don't care if people block me or not. I think crap like that is childish!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Hell, I don't care if people block me or not...

Blocking is OK when it happens over a period of time. I have 11 people blocked but I have been here over 2 years. There are people who join and block at least that many (or more) without ever making a single post or comment.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Blocking is OK when it happens over a period...

That doesn't make sense. I mean......why?

Rooster Rooster

I have been blocked by friends of someone who has blocked me even though I've never had any direct conversations with them. Their loss.

Linnster Linnster

There are two types of beings in the Universe. Those, who dance and those, who do not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kScOgNOo_0s

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I don't think so, but can see your point. 😊

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Nope, just blocked by the same person constantly. I highly suggest they never unblock me, it's in their best interest.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Yes, that has happened to me numerous times. Though I figure if they are willing to block me based on almost no interaction, I'm not missing much. Good riddance, as far as I'm concerned. I don't debate with juvenile people who balk at the first challenge to their views.

Logan Logan

Many times, on another site that lots of us were formerly members of. Not so much on this one, although I've been blocked over even the most civil of disagreements.
I did notice that a member who has most everyone blocked, made one of their brief appearances yesterday. It is obvious, that that individual has no interest in discussing anything on their goading posts.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Many times, on another site that lots of us...

I saw your comments to that person.....when they know they can't converse intelligently with you or anyone else, then they block. They don't want to show their ignorance.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I saw your comments to that person.....when...

Well, it's been a long time since I've conversed with the person I was referring to. As a matter of fact, I don't think I ever have. That individual blocks just about everyone who even remotely disagrees with them, before they have a chance to "converse". :)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Well, it's been a long time since I've...

I know, see RandomThoughts posts today....she blocked him too.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I know, see RandomThoughts posts today....she...

I was referring to a different member, Starz, one who has blocked just about everyone on the site.
I do know that there are others who tend to block at the drop of a hat. (dhat)

Piper2 Piper2

Let's not go down this road again. If someone blocks you, it is because they have better things to do with their time, then fight.

dru18 dru18

Of course there is drama on here. You have a troll making comments like bisexuals have ** with children and pets and you have people who should know better agreeing with him. ** this.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Of course there is drama on here. You have a...

Then stay and fight those trolls, don't leave.

dru18 dru18

Yes she is right ignorant stupid comments like that have no place here no matter your personal preferences we are all human beings and deserve to be treated with dignity respect and compassion but like always there are some ignorant Neanderthals who just have be stupid and stir things up with dumb lameass comments

Metal_god14