Do you laugh out loud like I do when you see Trump supporters still posting about Hillary?  Really?  Do they really care about her or they just can't come up with great reasons to support Trump?

VicZincPiper2Tiffaneedru18Bub
Do you laugh out loud like I do when you see Trump supporters still posting about Hillary? Really? Do they really care about her or they just can't come up with great reasons to support Trump?

Explained by Random_Thoughts...

Hillary is old news. Yet everyday, Trump does something to embarrass himself and his most ardent supporters still want to talk about Hillary...Obama...Bill Clinton....

Kind of a bait post dude. Not cool at all.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Some still talk about Bill Clinton. Must be tough being a Trump supporter if you have to dig that far back for something to say.

They are generally brainwashed by the conservative sites that like to visit.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Some still talk about Bill Clinton. Must be...

They assume we were all thrilled with Bill and Hillary. Maybe we weren't, but supporting Trump is simple insanity.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “They assume we were all thrilled with Bill...

They will believe anything. Some actually believe the country is now a safer place. It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “They will believe anything. Some actually...

I never really feared WW III until now.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I never really feared WW III until now.

The majority of the country feels the same way.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “The majority of the country feels the same way.

Sad when some other countries actually feel sorry for us citizens for having this leader in charge. I'm glad some know that a lot of us never voted for this clown.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Sad when some other countries actually feel...

I hear it all the time from people living in other countries. It is embarrassing for one thing.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Yes I do....they talk about her because now they realize she would have been the best president, but they wouldn't dare admit it. None of us give Hillary a second thought, she lost, we've moved on, but some Trump supporters can't seem to do that. And they still talk about Obama. lol Again, I think secretly they wish he was still president. They realize now what a loser Trump really is. He hasn't accomplished one of his campaign promises, creates new chaos every day in the Day Care Center, we call the White House. And his staff has to babysit him every day for fear he will blow up the world with his stupid impulses. Every thing is all about him, I'm surprised his LITTLE hands don't get tired of patting himself on the back.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Yes I do....they talk about her because now...

I would have more respect if they could show me why Trump is better. Don't tell me about Hillary's past. She isn't the president.

I think they talk about Hillary because it's an easy out.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I would have more respect if they could show...

They talk about her, because there isn't anything good to say about Trump.... take notice, none of his supporters on this site ever defend him. They always bring up Hillary or Obama.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “They talk about her, because there isn't...

I can be educated. If Trump has done good for this country and I can't see it, I want to know about it.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I can be educated. If Trump has done good...

That's the trouble, he hasn't done anything good for our country. And right now when he should be concentrating on Puerto Rico, the fires in California, and those soldiers that were killed in Niger by ISIS, instead he's calling a Republican Senator names. Presidents don't act that way. But Trump thinks it's funny, being a bully. Even making snide comments about Senator Corker's height. That is being a bully.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “That's the trouble, he hasn't done anything...

I want to like something about my president. I just can't seem to find it. His behavior is childish at best and it personally makes me cringe.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I want to like something about my president...

I can usually find something to like about a president but I am coming up empty with Chump. Hell I can even think of positive things to say about Bush but can't think of anything with Chump. Even his voice is irritating.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I can usually find something to like about a...

I too could say good things about past Republican presidents. I think I am pretty open minded. Trump is the exception.

Ever notice that staunch conservatives can never say one nice thing about a Democrat?

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I too could say good things about past...

I have noticed that....spineless.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

We all want the president to succeed, but Trump is too far gone, and he's very dangerous. He doesn't understand that what he says will lead us into WWIII.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “We all want the president to succeed, but...

I respect any leader that can present a strong front when need be and be honorable when the chips are down. I don't have to agree with every policy to do that.

Trump was never qualified to be president and is an embarrassment to the office. He really could lead us to war with that big mouth of his.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I respect any leader that can present a...

Trump is very dangerous at this point. Even his staff has admitted that he's like a pressure cooker, ready to explode at any minute. And the attendants in the day care White House have to watch him every minute.

Now this morning, he's wanting to suppress the free press.... so I guess he'll make sure Fox Noise stays, because Sean Hannity rubs his ego all the time. Sickening.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Deflection from Trump's inability to make good on most all of his campaign promises.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Deflection from Trump's inability to make...

Deflection is a weak attempt to win an argument. Most rational people see right through it.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Deflection is a weak attempt to win an...

That is correct. Most rational people realize that Trump is far from president material.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “That is correct. Most rational people...

I think the funniest thing I read here was that it was "God's will that he got elected". I nearly fell out of my seat laughing at that one. I have my beliefs too, but I am certain he is not the divine leader sent to us from above.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I think the funniest thing I read here was...

Right, like God has nothing better to do than campaign for Trump. :)

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Right, like God has nothing better to do than...

I can't believe this is a real thought for some. Trump is the king of having a toilet mouth, not to mention a propensity to lie...a lot. He's been married how many times before too?

Hey, not for me to judge, but when the religious zealots think this is God's chosen one, I throw up just a little in my mouth.

Random_Thoughts OP

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Kind of a bait post dude. Not cool at all.

You're kidding, right? Look elsewhere if you are looking for bait.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Like where?

Dude, I trust you can figure that out for yourself. Bait is all over the place on any given day.

I have this really strange feeling you want to bait me. Go on. Keep trying.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Dude, I trust you can figure that out for...

What would I get out of baiting you? I don't even know you ... All I'm saying is that your question says:

"Do you laugh out loud like I do when you see Trump supporter still posting about Hillary/"

and

A member made a post about Hillary.

Do the math.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “What would I get out of baiting you? I don't...

Again I will say it. Where is the post? I don't see it.

But I am posting to what I have read in the past. Hillary is the main topic of staunch conservatives and to me, it's laughable.

If you call that bait, you are being a little sensitive then. I see political debates here all the time.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Again I will say it. Where is the post? I...

If you TRULY can't see it, then you're blocked.

I'm not sensitive at all.

Maybe you this ins't a bait post ...

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “If you TRULY can't see it, then you're...

Not a bait post. I rather talk directly to people. It's why I posted about blocking in my last post.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Not a bait post. I rather talk directly to...

Okay, my bad ... and I apologize.
Damn I never apologize.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Okay, my bad ... and I apologize. Damn I...

Apology accepted. Thank-you for hanging in there. Debates are good. It's when people block each other that the misunderstandings take a life of their own imho.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Apology accepted. Thank-you for hanging in...

I totally agree and thanks for accepting my apology.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

It's a good post and a truthful one.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “It's a good post and a truthful one.

Our critics will always see our opinions as bait while their posts are just being "informative".

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Our critics will always see our opinions as...

Of course, they can't stand to hear the truth....and this post is truthful.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Thank-you StarzAbove. You are one of the site's best posters. You and Tffanee.

I'm sorry some here need to fight so damn dirty. Karma is a **** and God don't like ugly.

Let them think they won. The prize will be no site left.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Thank-you StarzAbove. You are one of the...

Thanks Random, for your kind words. You're right Karma is a **** and she/he kicks butt quite often on this site.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Thanks Random, for your kind words. You're...

As long as I have a voice, the hate won't go unchecked. She can block me all she wants, but her words don't go unnoticed.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “As long as I have a voice, the hate won't go...

Same with me. Glad you're back.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Same with me. Glad you're back.

I'm here cautiously for the moment.

I will sit back and see if anything changes. I can always live with or without being online.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I'm here cautiously for the moment. I will...

I agree. I hope with the new mods, this site will become more fun and less argumentative.

That was the first time I had ever deactivated.....after 2 years. But I found it to be quite peaceful. lol

What with the holidays fast approaching, I doubt I'll be on here too much.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I agree. I hope with the new mods, this...

They simply need to pull back and just watch what is posted. The rules are pretty clear.

Random_Thoughts OP

Psssssssst. Let me in on the secret. Why is this post bait? I'm listening.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Psssssssst. Let me in on the secret. Why is...

Anyone with a brain knows it's aimed at a member who posted about Hillary early today.

Oh wait ... you're gonna deny that?

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Anyone with a brain knows it's aimed at a...

Who posted about Hilary? I can't see it.

Even if I could, my post is about the nonsense that I read any time I sign on the Internet. Pro-Trump people are obsessed with Obama and Hillary. Excuse me if I think they look ridiculous.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “http://www.amirite.com/815486-bill-clinton-thre...

It takes me to a page that shows a lot of posts. Which one do you want me to see?

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “It takes me to a page that shows a lot of...

Then you must of blocked that member or vice versa.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Then you must of blocked that member or vice...

I have ZERO people blocked.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I have ZERO people blocked.

I have ZERO people blocked as well.

I guess you were blocked from that person and you can't see the post ... unless you go offline.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I have ZERO people blocked as well. I guess...

Those that block me can do the same. Who cares. I give my opinion to something that matters to me. I will happily debate anyone that wants to join my post.

Random_Thoughts OP

I can't see that link either, guess I'm blocked.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Hey "fakenews" who just created an account to downvote me. Where did you go? It says you are deactivated. You just got here. I wanted to chat. Darn it.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Hey "fakenews" who just created an...

Maybe he's blocked you.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Maybe he's blocked you.

I searched him/her while signed off. He/
she got banned for being a troll. I don't think he/she was here more than a day.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I searched him/her while signed off. He/ she...

Good. Lately management has been pretty good about catching those socks.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Good. Lately management has been pretty...

Agreed! They give themselves away so easily. There is a sock they haven't thrown off of here yet though. She talks in the same pornographic, illiterate way her creator talks. If I can see it, you would think they could see it. She will only post around him too. It's a curiosity really.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Agreed! They give themselves away so...

I know who you're talking about. The only time he brings her out is when he is posting. lol It's so obvious.... lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I know who you're talking about. The only...

Cracks me up every time and so predictable.

Random_Thoughts OP

Well, you gotta admit Hillary really steps in it sometimes. Like all this stink about Harvey Weinstein recently. And Hillary has the balls to say -

"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior." The statement made no mention of returning contributions from Weinstein.

Another height of hypocrisy if you ask me. When her husband was about abusing women, Hillary made it her mission to destroy the women he had abused!

How is Trump better? He's not Hillary for starters.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Well, you gotta admit Hillary really steps in...

Dammit Bud. I know you can do better than, "He's not Hillary for starters."

Hillary yapping about Weinstein affects you how? What great power does she really have?

Trump is the POTUS. That's scary to me.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Dammit Bud. I know you can do better than...

Your photo of Hillary, Hillary is old news - and I gave you current news about Hillary. I didn't write the news - I simply told you about it.

Trump has had a remarkably good impact on the economy, stock market and unemployment. He's managing to push his agenda ahead albeit slowly in as much as he is fighting against his own party in addition to the democrats. With his leadership and cabinet positions we've managed to get the Iraqi's and Kurds to squash ISIS. He has the country thinking right about immigration. He has put a big fat spotlight on the media as the lying bastards they are. He's gotten NATO countries to pony up. He's put the UN on notice. And, we haven't heard much from "lil Kim lately - have we?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Your photo of Hillary, Hillary is old news -...

Hillary commenting about Weinstein is boring at best.

Good impact on the economy? He wants to dismantle healthcare for the poor and middle class. You and I don't see eye to eye on this, but I believe if he has his way, you will see terrible consequences. He wants to cut very important social programs. This won't help the economy either. I have family that just got laid off from a job. Not sure how well the job market is. I know I just get by.

I know he has grown silent on building that ridiculous wall, but if he gets fired up again, what do you think that will cost us? Don't tell me the Mexican government will pay for it either.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Hillary commenting about Weinstein is boring...

Sorry my Hillary story wasn't to your liking.

I don't like the direction of the healthcare either. I thought we were looking to dismantle Obamacare - period. Republicans that promised to do just that changed their minds. They've pretty much turned their backs on Trump. I don't know what to make of that situation - but my feelings of betrayal are coming from Congress, not Trump..

I don't know what programs you're worried about - but government can't afford to hold everyone's hand.

Parts of border security are happening now. No huge wall but better than none.

Try not to take Trump so literally. He's a deal maker, a wheeler dealer, a negotiator. If he says something outrageous like Mexico will pay for an 80 foot wall - I'm thinking the target is actually increased security, fences and walls in key places, more technology, greater security.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Sorry my Hillary story wasn't to your...

Some Republicans actually started to listen to their own constituents. I would say that is a good thing. You cannot dismantle something without having a solid plan in place that is affordable to ALL Americans. The plan Trump had was promising big raises in premiums that many could never afford. And his plan wanted to hurt people that were already sick. Medicaid would take a huge hit. Not good at all since that is in place for people that can't afford to make private insurance companies richer. I don't consider it hand holding when some of those on Medicaid are the working poor.

I shouldn't take Trump literally? Why not? He's the leader of my country. I should be able to take his words literally. Would you not expect the same of Hillary had she become our president? I have a feeling you wouldn't have.

Random_Thoughts OP

well.....if you feel like taking a candid look from a June article in the on-line Observer, it would appear that the Dems are doing a pretty good job on their own.
My contempt for both she and Slick sit just a tad lower below the frost line than my total contempt for Jane Fonda, but that's another story. Trump for many, I suspect, was just a lesser of evils and a mechanism to thwart the disaster of a Clinton White House x 2.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “well.....if you feel like taking a candid...

Jane Fonda? Did you say Jane Fonda? OMG. This is getting good.

It's October 11, 2017. Let's forget about the Dems that are out of power. Forget about the Hollywood stars that protested DECADES ago. Let's talk about those that really do affect us today

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Jane Fonda? Did you say Jane Fonda? OMG...

F'n Fonda did impact many soldiers and it still affects them today. FR makes perfect sense. If you dismiss the beast and her friendships with disgusting people like Weinstein you have totally missed the news of today.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “F'n Fonda did impact many soldiers and it...

You could say that about a lot of influential people on both sides.

I brought up a very specific person that seems to be used as a distraction from the guy that is in charge.

There is no way you can say Hillary has more pull than Trump over people's lives right now.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “You could say that about a lot of influential...

The Clinton machine (her and him) have affected people all over the world. They have taken money from some of the most low lifes in that world.
I hope to God she has lost her "pull." The voters put him in exactly because he is not her. No one is saying he is the greatest but we have some hope that Americans will not be put at the end of the line anymore while being forced to pay for the rest of the world.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

[they shrieked]... Yes, I said Hanoi Jane.

Actually, like the saying states, "you can't know where you're going until you know where you've been..." The reason that we continue to study history is not lost on many of us, and comparatively the illustration fits perfectly, given that the former aided and abetted our enemies on the battlefield and provided them with a bonanza of propaganda and hope, while the latter, who ran against Trump is still lurking on the beltway seeking power---she's kidding no one, and as a former Secretary of State, was a walking disaster in her foreign policy decisions as Secretary of State. Can you say "ISIS?"

Trump? Moments of lucidity followed by hours of PR disaster. Someone take away his cellphone and in the same breath tell his daughter to pack up and leave the White House. This is not a game.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “[they shrieked]... Yes, I said Hanoi...

I happen to think Trump is a far more dangerous person than Hillary Clinton. I'm amazed that you see Trump as some poor victim of the media.

I thought liberals were the only ones playing the victim card. smh.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I happen to think Trump is a far more...

This is where our road divides. Hillary would have sold us out to the highest bidder.

Not sure where you're reading in my response that I found him to be a victim of the press. I never intimated that. You made that up. I DID say that I thought Trump was a lesser of evils.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “This is where our road divides. Hillary...

Fair enough in rereading you about the media.

I can understand how some would feel like he was the lesser of the two evils. Not all of us were in love with Hillary, but we saw her as the lesser of the two.

My point is, is that he is in. Let's focus on him, not her. If she was in there carrying on like he was, I would be saying the same things.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Fair enough in rereading you about the...

in the end, we'd all better find a way to mend the great divide. I don't like the way America feels anymore.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “in the end, we'd all better find a way to...

Me either. It's not the way it should be at all. (sad)

Random_Thoughts OP

It depends upon the context.

Bozette Bozette

No, but I do find it a little amusing sometimes. It's just about inevitable, that someone will bring her up, at any whiff of criticism about our current president. That guy who has a LOT of power over issues people care about, while she does not.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “No, but I do find it a little amusing...

THIS is what I am driving at. There is no comparison to her level of power to his. I think it's interesting that even some Republicans in the House are critical of him. That is not the norm.

Random_Thoughts OP

I laugh when i see anyone post about Hillary...

DandyDon DandyDon

Hilary and Obama. But whatever distracts the idiots from the damage they are doing to their country. *shrug*

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

the rally cry for 8years was
it's BUSHE"S fault

what's changed?

ok ok no picture of the money grubbinglying ****

will this pass the muster for you

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “the rally cry for 8years was it's BUSHE"S...

Hillary was never president. What is this weird obsession with her? Just curious.

Random_Thoughts OP

What else are they going to talk about,..Trump's great accomplishments?

dru18 dru18

In response to “What else are they going to talk...

Exactly. If they were honest, you would hear a pin drop as all his REAL accomplishments were recited out loud. His own blather about himself would not count.

Random_Thoughts OP

Trump Starts Dismantling Obamacare With Executive Order…

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Trump Starts Dismantling Obamacare With...

Yes...but that isn't quite the same as major legislative accomplishments, is it?

dru18 dru18

The fact that there are people who support Trump is scary regardless of what they talk about.
As screwed up as things already are they're about to get a lot worse and this admin is speeding the decline.

urwutuis urwutuis

Trumillaryp

Crimson Crimson