Do you laugh out loud like I do when you see Trump supporters still posting about Hillary?  Really?  Do they really care about her or they just can't come up with great reasons to support Trump?

VicZincPiper2Tiffaneedru18BubFlrdsgns
Do you laugh out loud like I do when you see Trump supporters still posting about Hillary? Really? Do they really care about her or they just can't come up with great reasons to support Trump?

Explained by Random_Thoughts...

Hillary is old news. Yet everyday, Trump does something to embarrass himself and his most ardent supporters still want to talk about Hillary...Obama...Bill Clinton....

Kind of a bait post dude. Not cool at all.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Some still talk about Bill Clinton. Must be tough being a Trump supporter if you have to dig that far back for something to say.

They are generally brainwashed by the conservative sites that like to visit.

Tiffanee

Yes I do....they talk about her because now they realize she would have been the best president, but they wouldn't dare admit it. None of us give Hillary a second thought, she lost, we've moved on, but some Trump supporters can't seem to do that. And they still talk about Obama. lol Again, I think secretly they wish he was still president. They realize now what a loser Trump really is. He hasn't accomplished one of his campaign promises, creates new chaos every day in the Day Care Center, we call the White House. And his staff has to babysit him every day for fear he will blow up the world with his stupid impulses. Every thing is all about him, I'm surprised his LITTLE hands don't get tired of patting himself on the back.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Kind of a bait post dude. Not cool at all.

It's a good post and a truthful one.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Well, you gotta admit Hillary really steps in it sometimes. Like all this stink about Harvey Weinstein recently. And Hillary has the balls to say -

"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior." The statement made no mention of returning contributions from Weinstein.

Another height of hypocrisy if you ask me. When her husband was about abusing women, Hillary made it her mission to destroy the women he had abused!

How is Trump better? He's not Hillary for starters.

Budwick Budwick

well.....if you feel like taking a candid look from a June article in the on-line Observer, it would appear that the Dems are doing a pretty good job on their own.
My contempt for both she and Slick sit just a tad lower below the frost line than my total contempt for Jane Fonda, but that's another story. Trump for many, I suspect, was just a lesser of evils and a mechanism to thwart the disaster of a Clinton White House x 2.

Freeranger Freeranger

[they shrieked]... Yes, I said Hanoi Jane.

Actually, like the saying states, "you can't know where you're going until you know where you've been..." The reason that we continue to study history is not lost on many of us, and comparatively the illustration fits perfectly, given that the former aided and abetted our enemies on the battlefield and provided them with a bonanza of propaganda and hope, while the latter, who ran against Trump is still lurking on the beltway seeking power---she's kidding no one, and as a former Secretary of State, was a walking disaster in her foreign policy decisions as Secretary of State. Can you say "ISIS?"

Trump? Moments of lucidity followed by hours of PR disaster. Someone take away his cellphone and in the same breath tell his daughter to pack up and leave the White House. This is not a game.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “[they shrieked]... Yes, I said Hanoi...

I happen to think Trump is a far more dangerous person than Hillary Clinton. I'm amazed that you see Trump as some poor victim of the media.

I thought liberals were the only ones playing the victim card. smh.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “I happen to think Trump is a far more...

This is where our road divides. Hillary would have sold us out to the highest bidder.

Not sure where you're reading in my response that I found him to be a victim of the press. I never intimated that. You made that up. I DID say that I thought Trump was a lesser of evils.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “This is where our road divides. Hillary...

Fair enough in rereading you about the media.

I can understand how some would feel like he was the lesser of the two evils. Not all of us were in love with Hillary, but we saw her as the lesser of the two.

My point is, is that he is in. Let's focus on him, not her. If she was in there carrying on like he was, I would be saying the same things.

Random_Thoughts OP

In response to “Fair enough in rereading you about the...

in the end, we'd all better find a way to mend the great divide. I don't like the way America feels anymore.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “in the end, we'd all better find a way to...

Me either. It's not the way it should be at all. (sad)

Random_Thoughts OP

It depends upon the context.

Bozette Bozette

No, but I do find it a little amusing sometimes. It's just about inevitable, that someone will bring her up, at any whiff of criticism about our current president. That guy who has a LOT of power over issues people care about, while she does not.

Piper2 Piper2

I laugh when i see anyone post about Hillary...

DandyDon DandyDon

Hilary and Obama. But whatever distracts the idiots from the damage they are doing to their country. *shrug*

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

the rally cry for 8years was
it's BUSHE"S fault

what's changed?

ok ok no picture of the money grubbinglying ****

will this pass the muster for you

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “the rally cry for 8years was it's BUSHE"S...

Hillary was never president. What is this weird obsession with her? Just curious.

Random_Thoughts OP

What else are they going to talk about,..Trump's great accomplishments?

dru18 dru18

In response to “What else are they going to talk...

Exactly. If they were honest, you would hear a pin drop as all his REAL accomplishments were recited out loud. His own blather about himself would not count.

Random_Thoughts OP

Trump Starts Dismantling Obamacare With Executive Order…

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Trump Starts Dismantling Obamacare With...

Yes...but that isn't quite the same as major legislative accomplishments, is it?

dru18 dru18

The fact that there are people who support Trump is scary regardless of what they talk about.
As screwed up as things already are they're about to get a lot worse and this admin is speeding the decline.

urwutuis urwutuis

Trumillaryp

Crimson Crimson