Mod Team
Waiting makes me very anxious , comes from a time when my dad would say to me "wait until we get home" which meant I had to wait hours before I got a thrashing and I would shake the whole time just wishing he would get it over with. Can you relate as an an adult to this feeling ?

VicZincOzSurferBub

I don't think I can ever get rid of this instantaneous anxiety I feel when I am made to wait. when someone says "I'll tell you later" it's such an awful feeling. When someone has bad news for me I say "tell me now" trying to stop someone delaying the inevitable. I feel the same palpitations now as I did when I was a kid.

I hate waiting for anything, I have no patience.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Ser... the comma that seperates from the preceding word always gives you away... ( anxious , comes)

Bub Bub

In response to “Ser... the comma that seperates from the...

Way to go Bub ... now ya gone and done it. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Waiting a few weeks for surgery - that make me nervous.

Budwick Budwick

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Oh sorry your dad did that to you. I don't like waiting because I can't hear anyone at the front door and thid newer dog will never bark, so I must wait outside or close to the door, how boring because my life is in the back of the house, pc tv bathroom, I don't need anything in the front at all.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred