Trump officially states he met the president of the Virgin Islands... without realizing the he is the President of the Virgin Islands. Seriously, how retarded will Conservatives let the leader of the US be? This was your top pick?

McflyTiffaneeCarlaZonkeyBallsBlewynanifailTheVibeAlchemistBubTrish

SynysterGatesHowlershinrinDargoblue1968hootowl

TiffaneeSukiesnowCarlaZonkeyBallsBubMetal_god14

McFly...seriously, you and your fellow anti-Trump comrades have no freakin' clue whatsoever that you all are ONLY doing more damage to the SOCIALIST Democrat party of today with your constant DAILY Trump bashing over stupid **** like this.
Look, President Trump clearly misspoke ...ya no kinda like how candidate Obama misspoke while on the campaign trail stating that he had visited all 57 states in the US with 1 more to go, joking to the crowd that he couldn't go to Alaska and Hawaii because his staff couldn't justify him going. As did candidate VP Joe Biden when he said on the campaign trail.... it's about a 3 letter word... J O B S. (lol)
Eh but our liberal "msm" and you wicked smaaaat liberals thought nothing of those gaffes and attributed those gaffes to them both being tired while on the grueling campaign trail in 2008. YET when Trump as our CIC is juggling all the natural disasters, ISIS, Iran, North Korea etc. etc. etc. as our CIC...you all pee your pants in JOY thinking to yourself, ooh ooh this is going to be the thing that proves he's not fit to be our CIC....IGNORANTLY thinking Hillary will replace him if he's impeached lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Trump just tried to walk out of a signing ceremony without signing the executive order the senile moron.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Thanks for adding RETARDED to the long list of what conservatives are. You know along with ... racists, sexist, bigots, rapists etc.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Thanks for adding RETARDED to the long list...

I believe he is referring the "retarded" behavior of the president of this country. That one that is ours too, those of us who live here and care a lot about what is going within it.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I believe he is referring the...

"how retarded will the conservatives let the leader of the US be? " ... sounds like he'e refereeing to conservatives.

Read into whatever you think it means ... I know better.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “"how retarded will the conservatives let...

Okay, MM. I did not see any inference that Conservatives are "retarded". It is unfortunate, that the conservative leaning people and politicians who dare to call out Trump's embarrassing and potentially dangerous words and actions, are so condemned by those who insist he can do no wrong.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Okay, MM. I did not see any inference that...

Oh he could do lots of wrong, just like all the other Presidents have in the past.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Piper2... you like Eminem, our country's A list celebrities, our "msm" and all the other politically clueless liberals in our country are all still so ANGRY, traumatized and pissed off because Hillary lost, where you all just make **** up now about our President hoping one of your lies will work to get Trump ousted from Office.
The only politicians calling Trump out are the lifer Rinos and lifer Democrats, who(like the powerful in Hollyweird) are scared that Trump as a non-politician CIC will expose them as corrupt lifer politicians abusing their power as representatives of WE THE PEOPLE.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Piper2... you like Eminem, our country's A...

It's kind of amusing how you always do that, tell other people how they think and feel. I am not and never have been ANGRY (or traumatized) that Hillary lost. Concerned and sometimes embarrassed that Trump managed to win the presidency of my country, yes.

Please feel free to show me where I've ever "made up" shit about our current president, Ms Gronk.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “It's //kind// of amusing how you always do...

Nope, I did not tell you how YOU feel, I expressed my opinion on an OPINION website about HOW I FEEL about the liberal mindset...big difference.
Too funny how you liberals are "embarrassed" that Trump won the presidency of YOUR country for just saying the word pussy in a private conversation in 2005....yet you feminists weren't embarrassed when Bill Clinton was elected as our POTUS being accused of many sexual assaults and numerous rapes as the Governor of Arkansas, nor further embarrassed for our country when Bill Clinton as our elected CIC was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office from a naïve 21 year old female intern, or embarrassed that our 1st Lady(Hillary) stood by her man(our CIC) knowing damn well that he was a serial abuser of women ala Weinstien....only because she cared more about HER political ambitions than she cared about our country or caring about the trauma the women her husband sexually assaulted/raped were put through by her husband!!???
How do you liberal women sleep at night with your blatant disregard and lack of empathy for the women who were sexually assaulted/raped by your male Democrat comrades??

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Nope, I did not tell you how YOU feel, I...

Yeah Gronk, you DID. You can, of course, opine all you want about what YOU think other people think and feel.

Since you don't actually listen when people respond, there isn't much point in addressing the wrongness of your opining.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yeah Gronk, you DID. You can, of course...

Piper I express my OPINIONS as a member of an OPINION website...therefor if you interpret my opinions as me TELLING you how I know how you think and feel, eh that's on you and your own personal issues.
I have never felt that anyone having a differing opinion vastly different than mine were ever TELLING me how I think or feel, just them simply expressing their OPINION that differed from mine...whereas you want members on this OPINION website to think of me as some neo-con who is TELLING people on this OPINION website how they think and feel and how THEY SHOULD FEEL, blah, blah, blah.
Man you liberals still just don't GET IT that your Democrat party of today has finally been EXPOSED as the party of blatant hypocrites and liars, as well as being the enablers of millionaire/billionaire sexual predators and rapists because these pedo's and rapists donate millions of dollars to your Democrat party for "the children" and "women's rights", smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Piper I express my OPINIONS as a member of an...

"Piper2... you like Eminem, our country's A list celebrities, our "msm" and all the other politically clueless liberals in our country are all still so ANGRY, traumatized and pissed off because Hillary lost, where you all just make **** up now about our President hoping one of your lies will work to get Trump ousted from Office."

Your right to express your OPINION has not been questioned, Gronk17. I most certainly do not "want" other members to think of you in any particular way.

Good day.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “"Piper2... you like Eminem, our country's...

Yeah you do....as well as you stating on another post that there are certain members on this website that in person you would like to kick them in the knee.
Which only further proves how intolerant and violent minded you all are as supposed "peaceful" liberals.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yeah you do....as well as you stating on...

Ha! Oh brother. I don't even claim to be "peaceful", in spite of the fact that I've not been violent towards anyone. Not in actions, OR threats.
"Yeah I do" what?

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Ha! Oh //brother//. I don't even claim to...

"Yeah you do." Meaning YOU and your fellow supposed "tolerant" liberals(who block most on this website) wanting new members on this opinion to think of female Trump supporters in a certain way.... as us being Stepford Wives just because we as STRONG MINDED INDEPENDENT women have conservative beliefs, morals and values, therefore in YOUR wicked smaaat "tolerant" MINDS thinking us conservative women MUST be being controlled by their white supremacists husbands lol!!!
My husband, being a politically ill informed American prior to dating me, THOUGHT/ASSumed he was a Democrat based on what he read in the papers/heard/watched on the news in our liberal state...however for over 20 plus years now ever since dating me and us getting married, my husband has been a staunch Conservative because he trusted MY knowledge of facts and History, thus him becoming a Conservative like me 20 plus years ago....which debunks the liberal's narrative/theory that us Conservative women are ONLY Conservative because we are being controlled by our husbands.
When in actuality you feminists are the ones being CONTROLLED by your "progressive"/democrat/ liberal masters in Government..because these profiteers of identity politics have convinced you all to actually freakin' think and believe that you're all being "oppressed" living in the USA.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/59e8f595292...

LOL at your silly meme...because unbeknownst to YOU it only further proves that you "know it all" liberals have never read our country's Constitution because it was "too long to read", where you all as "know it alls" can't even be bothered reading just a freakin' simple paragraph on an OPINION website because "it's too long" for you all to read. Eh and you all are still scratching your wicked smaaaaat intelligent heads still trying to figure out WHY Trump won.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “LOL at your silly meme...because unbeknownst...

My "silly meme" proves nothing, except that your rambling diatribes of accusatory and nonsensical notions are pointless to respond to.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “My "silly meme" proves nothing...

Your meme actually proved A LOT in regards to how you intelligent "tolerant" people actually really feel and think about those who disagree with your wicked smaaat opinions.. where you all can't even be bothered OR open minded to read our opinions, especially if our opinions are too long for you wicked smaaaat liberals to read, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I loved every word you said.Liberals don't know right from wrong.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “I loved every word you said.Liberals don't...

Sadly, the MAJORITY of the supposed "tolerant of all" progressive liberals in our country... are in fact ONLY tolerant towards people who agree with them 100% on every social or political issue in our country.

Gronk17 Gronk17

So much veiled hatred expressed in truly poor terms.

shinrin shinrin

In response to “So much veiled hatred expressed in truly poor...

So much "veiled hatred" expressed where?

Piper2 Piper2

Trump was neither my top pick, nor would he be my "any" pick. I didn't think anyone running for president of the U.S. could be more ignorant than George W. Bush, but Trump has proven me wrong. At least Bush had some empathy for others.

Linnster Linnster

I'm trying to walk a fine line here, which - with my horrible balance - isn't easy.

Let's just say, that the rest of the world - Europe at least - has certain bursts of laughter, when it comes to the POTUS.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I'm trying to walk a fine line here, which -...

I don't care if Europe laughs,it was a nice place to visit but oh hell no I don't want to live there.I laughed all the way home:)

shinrin shinrin

Gronk17 Gronk17

So he met himself then? Wonder what he thinks?Or perhaps he thought it was the British Virgin Islands-Head of state the Queen who he won't be meeting either.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “So he met himself then? Wonder what he...

Trump is an ignorant moron.... not much else to say about the jerk.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Do you have a retarded child or grandchild yet? Trump made a mistake your clown obama made fatal mistakes AND disparaged retarded people too

shinrin shinrin

57 states
Corps man

**** somore

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “57 states Corps man **** somore

According to our trusted media, Obama made those gaffes only because he was soooo tired while on the campaign trail(57 states) and then sooo tired as our CIC when he said CORPS men lol!!!!
Whereas now our "trusted" msm listens intently to hear every single word President Trump says with baited breath in their hope that Trump will pronounce a word wrong or make a light hearted joke( for them to take out of context) to report to the American people that Trump is unfit to be our country's CIC because blah, blah, blah, blah!!!! lol :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

And Hillary Clinton was yours. We could go through a laundry list of mistakes/dumb utterances by Presidents including Obama, 57 States, Hawaii is part of Asia to name just a couple worthy of a face palm. The last Presidential Election presented the US with the 2 least desirable candidates...ever. I didn't support Trump during the primaries but I do support him as President.

Dar Dar

Why are you asking Conservatives this question? President Trump is NOT a Conservative, so it is not incumbent upon Conservatives to correct his misspeaks. That is the job of the Republican Party, which nominated him to be their candidate in the last election. But the Republican Party in Congress has not even helped Trump advance his agenda on the major issues which he campaigbed on. Thanks to the precedent set by the illegal, unconstitutional method that Obama used, Executive Order, he can go ahead and use the same method to advance his agenda. Oh, and did Obama consider the Virgin Islands to be one of the United States, because he said that there are 57 of them?

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Why are you asking Conservatives this...

Trump, even though he ran as a Republican, is actually an Independent POTUS...where he will throw under the bus any lifer "establishment" politician(Democrat or Republican) who puts their political party first or their own political career first, INSTEAD of voting on what's in the best interest for our great country....therefore why lifer Dem's and lifer Rino politicians DEPISE President Trump, because they all know he as a businessman and now our President, WILL drain the swamp of an over bloated Federal Government.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Just like Obama said,he visited 57 states.

hootowl hootowl