"Hustler’s Flynt runs WashPost ad offering $10 million for ‘smoking gun’ leading to Trump impeachment"...More favorable odds than winning the lottery?..How so?..How not so?

Yes

Nobody :(

No

Nobody :(

Other

Piper2BozetteLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredBrianlSynysterGates

Piper2SkunkyBozetteSukiesnowSynysterGates

Explained by Howler...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/14/larry-flynt-hustlerpublisher-offers-10-million-di/utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push

Hey Larry...how about offering 10 Million for information regarding Hollywood sexual predator Harvey Weinstein. Liberal Hollywood sanctioned this animals behavior for at least two decades. Once again the selective outrage of Hollywood Elitist rears its ugly head. We don't want anyone to own a gun but hey, you can ruin the lives of as many women as you want.

Dar Dar

“I don’t think he’ll be around long. But even if they are able to impeach him, we’ll still be stuck with (Mike) Pence, and Pence is worse than he is,” Mr. Flynt said in an January interview with respect to the president.

Well, alrighty then.

Bozette Bozette

Ha ha. I find this entertaining.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

give it up Larry.....do what you do best....a smoking woman.

Freeranger Freeranger

I copied and pasted the the article in my browser, and got this at the Washington Times site: "Oops, we can't seem to find that page"

I did get eventually read the article. Not such a good idea, probably, since I had to allow a questionable request from the site.

I do not disagree with much of what of the unsavory Mr Flynt said about the current president. I do believe a "smoking gun" could and may be found, just like they've been found with other presidents. I have never called for Trump's impeachment, and I find it an unlikely scenario. Not as unlikely as winning the lottery though.

Piper2 Piper2

well mr. skin flint
it's been almost a year and still nothing

eh skinflint
have a cash reward for those on pedo isle

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Liberalism really is a mental disorder....because the supposed intelligent "progressives" in our country actually really do think that by having celebrities like freakin' Larry Flynt and Eminem on their side in their constant crusade to impeach and/or portray President Trump as a misogynist, racist, anti-gay and anti-women by THESE TWO freaks who are ACTUAL misogynists, racists, anti-gay/anti-women, is beyond MIND BLOWING... smh at how OUT OF TOUCH and delusional the Democrat party has become.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I didn't even know Larry Flint was still alive. He has been so irrelevant for decades now that I find it almost amusing that some liberals might rally to his side.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I didn't even know Larry Flint was still...

The Democrats of today who are proudly lauding that even Eminem and Larry Flint are on their side too of being anti-Trump..only further proves to sane minded people as to how messed up in the head people are who still support the Democrat party of today.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Dar Dar

I can hardly wait for that A-hole Flynt to assume room temperature.

Brianl Brianl

In response to “I can hardly wait for that A-hole Flynt to...

Yeah it's beyond mind blowing how IGNORANT and how low the "tolerant" left will go with their deranged hatred of President Trump... where those on the left are actually now EMBRACING celebrities like Eminem and Larry Flynt.. who BOTH made their millions of dollars as exploiters of women and being homophobes themselves. YET because they're both anti-Trumpers, those on the left now don't care AT ALL that these two SCUMBAG celebrities are IN FACT anti-gay, exploiters of women or abusers of women....all those on the left HEAR in their F'D up minds, is that they're ANTI-TRUMP as well, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yeah it's beyond mind blowing how IGNORANT...

Well as there Islamic buddies like to say; The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Brianl Brianl