Do you think these new "Booze" Ice creams are a good idea? Some of the flavors look kind of interesting. Would you try them or not?

VicZincazlottoDWFBlewynanifailSunny_the_skepticPiper2OzSurferTiffaneeBubLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

SkunkyZonkeyBallsTrish

Piper2TiffaneeSkunkyDandyDonBozetteOzSurferAdaSukiesnowMarianneazlottoZonkeyBallsBubSynysterGatesMetal_god14

I don't think they are good or bad, they just are.

Sure, I'd try them, they sound good. Tbh, though, I'll probably try making my own... I'm cheap like that. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I don't think they are good or bad, they just...

Home made is always the best!

Rooster Rooster OP

In response to “Home made is always the best!

In this case it may depend on how often I "taste test" while making it. 😂

Bozette Bozette

Yeppers already tried a few. Rum is good. Always liked rum raisin anyways. Irish cream is yummy. Eggnog and cream d menthe icecreams are not uncommon so seems logical to me.

VicZinc VicZinc

I'd try them...I'm open taste buded when it comes to food.

azlotto azlotto

Nah, stick with chocolate and vanilla...i don't do alcohol..

DandyDon DandyDon

Need a cider one

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “Need a cider one

I hear this is a good brand.

azlotto azlotto

ewww😦

Skunky Skunky

Yeah, i'll try it once.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I'm now buying this new ice cream called Halo Top. The pistachio tastes like vanilla, but the one called Birthday Cake is vanilla with colored sprinkles mixed in. It is only 280 calories if you eat the entire pint. Does it taste like Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Dass? No, but it's pretty good for so few calories. There are other flavors that have more calories, but that would defeat my purpose. :)

Linnster Linnster

I once tried whiskey flavored ice cream, it kinda hinted the flavor of the real thing but it wasn't who knows what.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I'm not sure I'd try beer-flavoured ice cream. Maybe a teaspoon.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I don't eat ice cream much, but some of those flavors sound pretty good. I'd try them, but probably not buy them. I doubt if there is any but a minuscule amount of "booze" in there, but I do find rum balls quite tasty . :)

Piper2 Piper2

They've had an orange Cointreau one here as well as an Irish Baileys type for quite a while. They're really nice but my only concern is it may encourage kids to want to try the actual drinks. Not that there's anything wrong with it in moderation, just I'm all for keeping people away from alcohol for as long as possible.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Booze and ice creams don't mix well.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Oh if someone served it I would try it but really I like icream better than booze so no need in my mind.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred