The devolution of man continues!

TheCensoredBrit

Nobody :)

Piper2PartyOfOneZonkeyBallsRoosterBub

Hard to think of something less practical.

But, that's OK, there's nothing but crap on TV anyway.

Budwick Budwick

Wow! I've never seen that before. People are going to be having some rather large butts from sitting on them doing nothing! I hope this doesn't become a total reality!

Rooster Rooster

Budwick Budwick

Sounds pretty "lazy" all right. Then there is this part: "It is hoped the tool could also be used by people who are unable to use a keyboard and mouse, a remote control or existing gesture techniques."

Piper2 Piper2

Interesting technology used in a ridiculous way.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Wait until the fart controlled televisions appear. Then we are all in real trouble. "Why does this reality show smell of beans and bacon?"

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Never seen so many people complain about life getting easier. No one is forcing you to make life simple, go climb on your roof and readjust the satellite some more, it's not like it's illegal.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “Never seen so many people complain about life...

Don't have a satellite

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit OP

I'm all for perfecting laziness...

Bub Bub

As an old fart like I am, I am pleasantly amazed at the technology advances I have witnessed during my lifetime, and am grateful for most of them.

When I was a teenager, I was terrified that new technology could delilver hydrogen bombs from Russia to my city with guided missiles. But back then, I could only watch 4 channels on my black and white TV set.

Now with technology, I just installed a new furnace and central air conditioning system in my house and I can monitor the thermostat and adjust it with my cell phone from anywhere in the country when i am not at home. I was also shopping for a new gas barbecue grille yesterday and the salesman showed me a Weber brand product which had a remote monitor feature where I could control the grille temperature from another place so I didn't have to interrupt my conversations with my guests while the meal was cooking on the grille outside (instead of me having to stand by the grille and keep an eye on the cooking process continually).

goblue1968 goblue1968