ZonkeyBallsCarlaVicZincDandyDonBubTiffaneeOzSurfer

Nobody :)

VicZincTiffaneeDandyDonOzSurferSukiesnowCarlaRoosterBub
Marko's weird alien thread (and I'm not referring to uncle Vic here)

And let's go for an even older classic - about thirteen thousand years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov0HViVDBco

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Now, unlike Icke and his followers think, I don't think reptilian shapeshifters actually are an alien species. Never had the balls to ask them about it, even though I was in the same conference room with a bunch of them. At least, that's what I was being told, but they might had been bullshitting me - who knows. I believe Icke is one of them and just acting as a misdirection. Disinfo is part of the craft.

I think some of the dinosaurs just didn't die off 65 million years ago, but evolved. Therefore, they are a species with just as much claim to this planet as we apes do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZLWF_atTg

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Well, I'll be off to my Netflix. Comment, if you want, I'm crazy and demented. Nothing new there. ;o)

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Now, this site has been quiet for years by now, but then again... FrequencyFence, who was the #1 YouTuber, when it comes to exploring reptilian humanoids has basically disappeared completely... Not saying Jack, as I don't know Jack, but... Still... I used to frequent with this site with my colleagues and then one day we were told not to. Officially.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Strangers in a Strange Land

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow