I keep seeing various members criticizing the quality of the posts on here lately. I'm not gonna **** about ya because fair enough it's just not your cup of tea and we each like our own thing , I'm just going to suggest a solution. Post some QUESTIONS/OPINIONS/FAMOUS THOUGHTS about things that do interest you and your friends because you all have these amazing Minds but for some reason some of you are not posting and because of the posts that aren't your thing you're also not commenting as often as you would like. This includes those who have me blocked btw Censorship has been down to a bare minimum for some time now (of course there will always be exceptions) so what's stopping you ?

I think..........

Lil_PrincessLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredMashaTheCensoredBritSunny_the_skepticBub

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeMashaPartyOfOneSukiesnowMarianneBlewynanifailCarlaRoosterBubDar

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

This is your Online Community and if it's not offering you what you want , then do something about it and start VOICING YOUR OPINION AND ASKING FOR THE OPINION OF OTHERS. I know there are those of you that just can't put yourself out there and I understand that and I'm not putting you under any pressure at all my friends but really I'm directing this post towards those of you who did post frequently at one time. And yes for the more astute of you , this is a post with a double message because Joey is so right. *check the gif* 1,2,3,4 that haven't posted for a while posting so far ........come on you lot prove to me there is a method to my **** never ending madness ;)

Everyone is sick to death of political bait posts. I often wonder how long trolls spend trying to find the most ridiculous stories just for the sake of a bait post. There is one user on here that makes it a daily routine. Now those posts suck and turn potential new members away by the 100's. I had that experience just a few minutes ago with someone who was willing to join so well done.....trolls.

Tiffanee

Myself? I've never been big on asking questions but I need to get into it more. Although I do answer and comment whenever possible. Everybody has their own ideas and ways of thinking and I read them all. Certain subjects I stay away from but I do agree with you!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Myself? I've never been big on asking...

Some offer brilliant or funny or brilliant and funny comments and replies to comments. Maybe Ser was suggesting some should mix it up more with the comments. You know... less complaining, whining, bitching, sarcasm, cynicism, moaning, accusing, going off on tangents, boasting, ridiculing and a tiny bit more of the positive, tolerant, understanding side of themselves?

Bub Bub

In response to “Some offer brilliant or funny or brilliant...

Exactly and you would be surprise how many new people would come to this site if the political trolls would just find somewhere else to go to spread their poison.

Tiffanee

Can I please still post nonsense? My opinions lack any real depth as you know...

Bub Bub

In response to “Can I please still post nonsense? My opinions...

But..sometimes, they inspire brilliance:]

Carla Carla

I know i never have put many posts up. I dont know why.
Lack of effort, maybe.
But...i dont complain about the quality of posts, either.

Carla Carla

I **** more for the lack of people, more people = more posts. And btw 10 min ago I could not use amirite was the site broken or something?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I **** more for the lack of people, more...

Amirite used to go down with annoying frequency... it's been a year now since the last time we went down (if memory serves)

Bub Bub

In response to “Amirite used to go down with annoying...

So it crashed around this time last year too?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “So it crashed around this time last year too?

It went down for servicing way more often and always without notice. I'm not certain if any maintenance was scheduled or not... (every 3 months, every 6 months, etc)

Bub Bub

A post is only as good as its comments usually. I have seen many silly posts turn into great posts because of the comments posted.

Tiffanee

Tiffanee

I won't complain about most of the posts, but I have no problem complaining about the political bait posts as well. I've seen this happen on another sites too. It drives people away. Unfortunately the only thing to do is encourage higher quality posts. I know there are other people here who have some talent for asking good questions and I'd like to see more of them. I try to ask some occasionally, but I've never asked very many, not in all the time I've been here. I've always been more of an answerer.

Logan Logan

Good idea, I would post news and current event, but usually I don't because people here on ami don't like anything that is worthwhile

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

People criticizing? That's totally new....:)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

It's the same person complaining that the site is dying.

At least Zonks posts are funny.

Okay, yours are funny too Bub.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “It's the same person complaining that the...

You and she got along at one time... here, look at this post MM:

http://www.amirite.com/815755-a...n-be-rekindled

Bub Bub

In response to “You and she got along at one time... here...

It's empty. But yes we did.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

What 'bout mine???

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “What 'bout mine???

What do you mean? you don't complain that the site is dying.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “(hehe)

(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “What do you mean? you don't complain that the...

Oh. Thas true...I don't.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Excellent post and smart advice that I'll keep in mind.

Who's Joey, and what was he right about?

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

In response to “Excellent post and smart advice that I'll...

Joey (on a Friends episode) was right about carrying his "bag" which everyone laughed at and commented that it looked like a purse.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Joey (on a //Friends// episode) was right...

Oh... God, I haven't seen Friends in damned near 6,000 years. Well, okay then - I'm totally up to speed and feeling good about it, thanks to you. Good night, sweetie.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Just because you don’t like the post doesn’t mean you get to criticise the post and/or insult the poster. Simply put, the world’s not going to cater to you. Troll posts are a different story.

Masha Masha

Here is my honest and personal opinion...if you are that unhappy with the posts and always having something negative to say about this site then why continue to be on here. Sorry but constant negativity usually drives potential new users away. (ono)

While I haven't posted in a long time or commented for that matter, I do read what is posted on a daily basis and really haven't seen anything wrong with the quality of what is posted. People post what they enjoy or what makes them happy...who am I to say they are wrong for doing that (excludes all bait and troll posts). Just because something is posted doesn't mean I have to favorite it or comment on it. I can skip on by it and answer the ones that are a right fit for me.

This is the type of situation,where the quality of posts getting criticized on here that actually deters me from posting. I get it stuck in my head that my posts are not good enough so I stick with just commenting.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Here is my honest and personal opinion...if...

Post your little heart out, darlin'. I dont always comment on them (they often say it all), but...i always enjoy reading them:)

Carla Carla

In response to “Post your little heart out, darlin'. I dont...

Thank ya. As always your kind words are always appreciated :)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I'm starting up my science/tech ones agaun

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit