BubSynysterGatesJanHaskellRoosterBudwickBrianl

TiffaneeZonkeyBallsSofia

Piper2TiffaneeSukiesnowprimeiroZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates
Suggestions For Amirite Users: visit a question or an opinion that someone you don't care for has posted and then make a positive comment even if it kills you to do so. Maybe some of the tension would ease up around here... amirite?

Those whom I don't like have either blocked me or I have blocked. All things considered, the questions from them are not ones I would have answered in any event. Good of you to try to make nice. I applaud the effort. :)

Linnster Linnster

http://www.amirite.com/815735-a...a-liberal-or-a

I'll just post it here Bub.

Coffee, donut and muffin for RT. That's my punishment from Ser.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

<iframe width="463" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q...8?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “<iframe width="463"...

LOL - - this is the second reference to Kumbaya I have seen. One came via a PM from a very close friend :)

Bub Bub OP

There is usually SOMETHING we can agree on, even if not enthusiastically. (think)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I do that all some of the time. It's only with you I feel like I can make an occasional negative comment.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I do that --all-- some of the time. It's only...

When you and I fight we are at our best, darling...
You will always be my Martha. Will I always be your George?

Bub Bub OP

In response to “When you and I fight we are at our best...

George...baby....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

It must be a Canadian thing. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Bub, this is truly your best work ever! What a terrific idea!

Budwick Budwick

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Those whom I don't like have either blocked...

I still can't get over the fact that so many have forgiven me for my behaviors... I guess this post is a thank you

Bub Bub OP

In response to “I still can't get over the fact that so many...

The apology was sincere, ergo, it was accepted.

Linnster Linnster

Bub Bub OP

In response to “Thanks, L...

You're welcome.

Linnster Linnster

Great idea! I've never had a problem with doing that, on the rare occasion that someone I don't "care for" posts something I can honestly do that on.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Great idea! I've never had a problem with...

Don't care for sounds better than would strangle to death if I got the chance... right?

Bub Bub OP

In response to “Don't care for sounds better than //would...

For sure. There is no one on this site that I would strangle to to death if I got the chance, but a smack or kick in the kneecap, perhaps.

Piper2 Piper2

This is a great idea! :)
However it would be difficult to do for a lot of people on this website because of them being blocked by fellow Amiters, therefore for your suggestion to really work where we all say something kind and nice to each other, the blockers on this website would have to unblock all the people they have blocked...at least for a day anyways.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “This is a great idea! :) However it would...

Gronk you've been here long enough to know, that will never happen.

With some people on here I just don't want to pretend to be nice to them.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Gronk you've been here long enough to know...

Yeah I know, but eh it was worth a shot.
What I don't get is why anyone would join an OPINION website and then go on to block people for simply having a different opinion other than their OPINION.... where they can simply choose NOT TO READ that person posts or opinions anymore, INSTEAD of blocking them and trying to get them kicked off an OPINION website.
I am blocked by so many supposed "tolerant" people on this OPINION website ONLY because I am a fiscal (horrors) CONSERVATIVE lol!!!! These "tolerant" people just hear the word CONSERVATIVE and immediately ASSume you're a Nazi or a White Supremacists that needs to be violently physically attacked by their "peaceful" base, as well as being verbally assaulted on-line.... and then blocked by them as "tolerant" liberals.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yeah I know, but eh it was worth a shot. ...

Don't forget racists, bigot and rapist, because that's what Trump is, so we are guilty by association.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Don't forget racists, bigot and rapist...

President Trump is not racist, bigoted or a rapist as Bill Clinton as our CIC was/is guilty of all of the above...yet Bill Clinton as a scumbag sexual predator and rapists got a free pass by the msm and celebrities ONLY because he was/is a Democrat...just like Weinstien for DECADES got a free pass by the msm and Hollyweird only BECAUSE he as known sexual deviant/rapist was a Democrat who would donate millions of his dollars to Democrat politicians to get them elected and re-elected as SUPPOSEDLY being the political party that cares about women and "the children"...with them all knowing damn well that their Democrat party's celebrity donors were/are pedophiles and rapists!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

NEWSFLASH in my liberal state's news....my state's U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren(who flat out LIED about being a Native American to further her career) is now claiming under the #me too..was supposedly sexually harassed at work, claiming NOW that she was chased around a desk by a male co-worker trying to have **** with HER...whereas only the nutty left in my state believe her latest LIE, in her calculated attempt of LYING once again to appeal to the ill informed in my state to vote for her as a woman who was sexually harassed at work #me too, who will fight for their rights. Man she's such a freakin' liar and will say anything just to get herself re-elected to further the Democrats socialist agenda to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA into their AmeriKa .

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “NEWSFLASH in my liberal state's news....my...

Thanks for the info Gronk, always like hearing what's going on in various states.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Thanks for the info Gronk, always like...

Because of Elizabeth Warren's latest LIE going viral on the internet with her once again being a blatant flat out LIAR...even my state's liberal newspaper The Boston Globe had to report that she was in fact lying.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Oh wow, amirite has become the Land of the Butthurt 😩 Whatever happened to effectively stating your opinion & moving on? Sounds like a pride issue..

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “Oh wow, amirite has become the Land of the...

In the liberal la la land of rainbows and unicorns who advocate for "tolerance of all" that is aided and abetted by our liberal news media, entertainment media and public schools, are actually ONLY tolerant "of all" as long you agree with their UNREALISTIC rainbow and unicorn mentality.
The supposed "tolerant" Democrat party of today is actually eerily similar to that of Big Brother/the Thought Police in the fiction novel 1984 written in 1949 by George Orwell... where he like our founding fathers had the foresight to know the dangers of a BIG GOVERNMENT.

Gronk17 Gronk17

People believe having an opinion that differs from theirs as such a personal matter.. No- it's just their opinion. If they don't agree with it, why take it personally? Just move on. We are all individuals. Not everyone will believe in the same things. It is all about acceptance of individuality, and in many cases, agree to disagree.

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

No. I avoid people I dislike for a reason - so tension doesn't add up. I see no good reason to pretend to want to talk to them.

Sofia Sofia