"Be true to yourself. Do what your heart desires." I thought there were laws on the books preventing such behaviors... <em>amirite</em>?

I can't help that my light shines so bright I attract haters like moths....Be yourself. Nothing else matters.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I can't help that my light shines so bright I...

You do shine brightly ;)

In a way I'm content to dream. Dreaming is way more fun than actually doing the work to get what I want...

Bub Bub OP

Very true always best to be yourself people are either going to like you or not like always best to show your true self

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

Ha!
I reckon it depends on the desire.

Carla Carla

If I did what I desired I'd be fatter and would have been expelled from university ages ago

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic