Yes he lied

TrishPhilboydStudgeVicZincTiffanee

No - there are alternate facts

Nobody :(

Other

Nobody :(

PhilboydStudgePiper2TiffaneeSukiesnowCarla
Here is the 1968 UNIVERSITY of PENNSYLVANIA commencement program. Note Donald John Trump's name on page 21 (the only time it appears in the document). Note the 'prizes and awards' section on page 59 and the 'Honors' list starting on page 63. Was Trump lying when he said he graduated at the top of his class?

The president habitually lies. (sad)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Well, vic...
I looked at the whole program.
You are correct. Mentioned as a graduate.
If he was at "the top" of the class, or even near the top, he would have been listed.
Does he not realize that these things are investigable? Easily?
An intellegent person would, dontcha think?

Carla Carla

In response to “Well, vic... I looked at the whole program...

I don't know about that Carla. Didn't Obama have all his records sealed so nobody could see them?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I don't know about that Carla. Didn't Obama...

I honestly dont know, jim.
But...i dont believe a commencement program for the entirity of a graduating class could be concealed.
Nevertheless, this record wasnt. Trump did pronounce his top of the class achievement. It is disproven. Just another stat he has embellished.
Arent you at all miffed at his erroneous pronouncements regarding his grand accomplishments?
He is now potus, not obama.
Did you see his press conference with mitch? So hypocritical. Evasive in his answers to the press. Doubletalk, really.
Does none of his words and grandiosity concern you? You, in your heart, must know that that kind of constant false boasting is a symptom of a true narcissist. A dangerous thing to be when there is no substance to his claims.

Carla Carla

In response to “I honestly dont know, jim. But...i dont...

Carla,

That's why you and I have agreed to disagree so often. You will continue to give a free pass to those on the left for things you accuse those on the right for doing. I will continue to defend those on the right citing free passes given to the left.
As to whether or not Trump has made false claims.... I don't know. You could easily go out and find 20 sites that all have "proof" he is lying, and I could go out and find 20 sites that says he is telling the truth. There is no reliable source for the truth anymore so all we can do is go by our gut. (Politicians, do not arrest or prosecute other politicians, for the most part.)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Carla, That's why you and I have agreed to...

An archived document seems rather credible.
And, you dont know what i critisized obama for doing as i was not voicing my concerns , publicly at the time.
But at this time, obama is gone, a part of past history. Our concerns should be about the present, not the past.
Jim...your concerns about your healthcare costs were very important to you. Most credible experts are certain that the moves he has made, will make your situation worse than it was. Time will tell, but i think when it inevidibly affects you monetarily, maybe then you will see. But maybe you are one that will find a way to blame obama for that, too.
But...i respect your intellegence. I think that eventually your eyes will clear, and you will reconize his presidency as folly.

Carla Carla

In response to “An archived document seems rather credible...

LOL.... I am looking forward Carla but I also learned from the past. when it comes to politicians making promised and their "experts" claiming something was true.
You can keep your Dr.
Healhcare costs will go down

Sound familiar?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “LOL.... I am looking forward Carla but I...

No doubt that that was a false claim. But i dont think it was purposeful. The aca needed improvement, no doubt. But...repairs, tweeks and improvements would have been far more doable than tearing it down and endangering the entire population.
Bedtime in the north, midwest.
Goodnight, jim.

Carla Carla

You are correct, there is no knowing truth on any matter. But the probabilities are there.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “You are correct, there is no knowing truth on...

Come see the amazing Vic! A living, breathing tongue twister! Why, the amazing Vic can claim truth and deny it's existence in a single comment!

Budwick Budwick

What do you mean you don't know? "These things are investigable?" Obami can't even prove he went to class!

Budwick Budwick

Beat me to it.

Too funny in a way but also kind of scary that anyone can be sucked in by that clown.

Tiffanee

Exaggerating. He's a New Yorker; it's what they do.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

The president habitually lies. (sad)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge