<em>Amirite thinks the more comments...the better the post.</em>

I think it depends more on the post. If you ask for people to post music videos and only one video is posted then the post is a fail. If it is just regular discussion just a few comments can more than enough.

So cant agree OR disagree with this one. Different users have different expectations.

Tiffanee

Someone wants to say something...but I guess they are too shy.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Personally, I think it depends on the quality of the post....but it does seem around here that the more comments, the better...amirite?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

The more comment means that there is a discussion, debates, arguments, a post is worth the attention it gets and I mean positive attention not some drama post.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Not all of us. It's about votes, not comments.

VicZinc VicZinc

Tiffanee

I have to agree with Tiffanee on this one. Some posts were just made for lot's of comments and some aren't. I personally try to read them all but don't always answer or comment. Different strokes for different folks.

Rooster Rooster