How ironic and hypocritical is it when SOME righties on this site are always dissing the news media, i.e. CNN, MSNBC, etc. of fake news when what they are reporting is coming straight out of Trump's mouth, but when they think they have found some dirt on Hillary or President Obama, on a news media that no one has ever heard of, then that news is fine with them.     Even make posts about it.  lol    In case they haven't heard, Obama isn't president anymore and Hillary lost the election and people with common sense have moved on.   Get a grip people, if you love Trumpo so much why aren't you posting about all the good things he has done....oops, you can't because he hasn't done anything good for our country.   Not amirite, I AM RITE.   lol

PhilboydStudgeVicZincPiper2TiffaneeRoosterBubMetal_god14
How ironic and hypocritical is it when SOME righties on this site are always dissing the news media, i.e. CNN, MSNBC, etc. of fake news when what they are reporting is coming straight out of Trump's mouth, but when they think they have found some dirt on Hillary or President Obama, on a news media that no one has ever heard of, then that news is fine with them. Even make posts about it. lol In case they haven't heard, Obama isn't president anymore and Hillary lost the election and people with common sense have moved on. Get a grip people, if you love Trumpo so much why aren't you posting about all the good things he has done....oops, you can't because he hasn't done anything good for our country. Not amirite, I AM RITE. lol

Explained by StarzAbove...

I really enjoy reading their hilarious posts slamming the news media. Evidently they are listening to it, or they wouldn't be slamming it. lol lol They must think that we aren't aware of what hypocrites they really are. lol Enjoy your day.

The single most frustrating thing is having to constantly refute the endless lies and propaganda of right-wing media.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Personally? I didn't vote for either of them and am glad I didn't. About all I'll say as politics isn't my thing. I'm glad that marijuana finally is legal! Main reason why I voted any way!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Personally? I didn't vote for either of them...

I post political when I see an injustice being done, and that's about every day with Trump as president. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I post political when I see an injustice...

I'm sure not going to disagree on that!

Rooster Rooster

Why drag in the beautiful Alanis Morissette formerly from my hometown in Ottawa into politics? (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Why drag in the beautiful Alanis Morissette...

I just liked what she was saying, I had no idea who that gal was, but I agree, she is pretty. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “The single most frustrating thing is having...

It does get boring.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “btw.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

hahaha SynG didn't like me using that gal on this post...lol lol Wait until he sees this...lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Confirmation bias. We see what we want to see, we seek out what affirms our beliefs and ignore that which contradicts them.

Logan Logan

I've noticed that too. Not just that some people find only very selective media sources to be the "truth", but that some people claim anything negative said about Trump is based solely on "media bias".

It is an absurd claim, but I guess it makes them feel better, somehow.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I've noticed that too. Not just that some...

Of course the die hard supporters believe all the lies Fox Noise spews. lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP