Okay Trump Supporters...it's time to list President Trump's Achievements. I've listed some, do you have any to list?

PhilboydStudgeBudwickSeonagRoosterSynysterGatesDar

There is one thing that Trump has done very well. And that is expose the entire entertainment and news media in all it forms as a Pack of single minded Communits that they are. And every single day they so their true color.

Brianl Brianl

The stock market has been soaring lately, and President Trump does deserve much of the credit. I believe the stock market is reacting to expectations that the there will be fewer taxes and fewer regulations.

Unemployment rates are different. President Trump inherited a strong job market from the Obama administration. Comparing the unemployment rates from Trump's first six months in office to Obama's first six months is very misleading. As you will recall, President Obama took office during the "great recession".

Same for home sales..

It's also funny to note that President Trump dismissed these figures as "fiction".. until he became president.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “The stock market has been soaring lately, and...

Phil, I swear I'm not looking for a fight .... BUT,
One of the things I remember during Obama's administration was the unemployment numbers being reported weekly and how they were not the typical unemployment numbers. They were adjusted or massaged somehow. And, they were regularly adjusted a few days later for one reason or another. Now, they were always reporting low unemployment numbers but no one knew what the numbers really meant. And, I I don't know if your graph represents those numbers or the real ones. Not blaming you - just the poor reporting by the media.

Your home sales chart shows 55 years of records. You want us to see the last six months on that chart? I think Quiz's factoids about days to sell being cut in half and annualized sales rates are more meaningful.

It took courage to put that out there - Congrats!

Budwick Budwick

Brianl Brianl

In response to “There is one thing that Trump has done very...

Well said Brian!

Dar Dar

Sorry about my damn typos. I'm usually multi-tasking when I hope on here and don't always proof before I hit send. (un)

Brianl Brianl

As a Bush 41, 43, McCain and Romney supporter...if not for Trump running for office they all would never have been exposed as being the RINO's that they are, as would not all the other RINOs in Congress and the Senate have been exposed as being the Republican side of the swamp in DC.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “As a Bush 41, 43, McCain and Romney...

That is a fact. He is shinning the light of truth on them all!

Brianl Brianl

In response to “That is a fact. He is shinning the light of...

Yes he is...which is why the lifer politicians in the Republican party are now in cahoots with their fellow lifer Democrat politician wanting to bring President Trump down BEFORE he as our country's CIC exposes them all in both political party's as being the corrupt politicians that we as informed Americans KNOW that they are.

Gronk17 Gronk17

The national debt on 20 January was $19.947 trillion, GDP was an estimated $18.935 trillion
The estimated debt-to-GDP ratio on 20 January was 105.35 precent
The national debt on 27 July was $19.845 trillion, GDP was an estimated $19.272 trillion
The estimated debt-to-GDP ratio on 27 July was 102.97 percent
The debt-to-GDP ratio can therefore be estimated to have fallen by 2.25 percent (2.37 percentage points) in the 131-day period between the inauguration of Donald Trump and 27 July 2.
AND
In Virginia they refer to highway cones as the state flower because of the amount of new construction happening.

Debt to GDP ratio was around 50% when Obama took office in 2016
(sad)

shinrin shinrin

slowly yet shurely exposing the Obama administration for what it truly was

a Crimmal Cabal

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Where have all the liberals gone
gone to hate rally's every one
painted signs of LOVE in hand
as they beat their fellow man
and ridicule this sacred land
from tv news to broadband.
Their sickness spreading cancer like
extinguishing hope for freedoms light.
There comes a time when we draw the line
to preserve that which was hard fought to earn.

shinrin shinrin