Is this article appropriate for Amirite?  Hacked Butt Plug Can Be Controlled 'From Anywhere'

yes

TrishTiffaneeMashaergoproxyRoosterBub

no

Nobody :(

depends

Nobody :(

other

Piper2Blueboi1981

doctorwho1011Piper2Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeBozetteMarianneBubDar
Is this article appropriate for Amirite? Hacked Butt Plug Can Be Controlled 'From Anywhere'

Explained by Will_Janitor...

I was reading Newsweek and saw this article. It surprised me to see it in the magazine because Newsweek has a tendency to look down it's nose at other publications. So I thought I would ask you guys what you thought about it being on Amirite.

Ha! I think what is considered "appropriate" on Amirite varies greatly, depending on just who is making that judgement.

Piper2 Piper2

You had me at butt-plug.

I think it is a fair post. Who wants their butt-plug being controlled by someone else...while at work especially.

Tiffanee

In response to “Ha Ha...

Tiffanee

I saw that post by Brit about the kids watch being hacked - and now you show up with a hackable butt plug?

Found it Newsweek, eh? Are they even a magazine anymore?
So, where do you order these?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I saw that post by Brit about the kids watch...

Ser had to attach the source for me. I believe you can get all the options for a vibrating butt plug at **** Toys R Us.com

(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

In response to “Ser had to attach the source for me. I...

I think the more useful information you could provide us with is, who is using them?

I just finished my physical today and after the prostate exam, I can't imagine anyone actually buying a torture device like that.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I think the more useful information you could...

Ha! I know the feeling.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

In response to “Ha! I know the feeling.

or rather , you don't (hello)(hehe)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

hahaha Oh I'm hurting here (hehe) I'm imagining the Catalog mix up at Xmas

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Piper2 Piper2

HA HA HA!

Anything that connects to the internet, particularly via a wireless connection, can be hacked. Why anyone would want their **** toys connected to the internet is beyond me, but I believe dubbing this a "smart" device is a misnomer. JMHO

Bozette Bozette

What does that even mean?

Blueboi1981

In response to “What does that even mean?

1st you read the article under "source", then you say if you think it is an appropriate topic for Amirite. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

I don't see why not. I mean really these people should just know better than **** connecting things to the internet.

ergoproxy ergoproxy

I see no reason why it shouldn't be. (biggrin) God is nothing Sacred these days , not even ones own Butt plug (hehe)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I bet there’s a deep probing going on!

Masha Masha

If some perv living in his parents basement can make that thang creep inward, I can only hop the manufacturer snapped a lanyard on it.

Btw............you don't think??.........nah

Freeranger Freeranger