This is great news, a special place of honor for a great president, President Barack Obama.

VicZincdoctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveWill_JanitorBubMetal_god14

Explained by StarzAbove...

He was a great president, did great things for our country, and now is being honored in this way....I think it's wonderful. This post was suggested by Bub, thanks my friend!

I wish we had Obama as president now, instead of the moron that is in the White House now.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

This warms my heart.

Bub Bub

In response to “This warms my heart.

Mine too. lol Such good news!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Mine too. lol Such good news!

Would I be a **** for wondering when the school will be covered in graffiti/have the windows smashed/be lit ablaze?

Bub Bub

In response to “Would I be a **** for wondering when the...

Probably this weekend..... there are a lot of racists that won't be happy about it, that's for sure. The KKK will probably be there in all their glory, and Steve Bannon will be leading the charge with Trump right behind him. lol

Trump will be furious when he hears about this. He will be trashing Obama from now on. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Barack Obama Magnet IB elementary school. What's the magnet stand for?

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP