Has Trump grown a mustache?   Too bad he can't grow some brains.

doctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveCarlaBubMindBlowingMetal_god14
Has Trump grown a mustache? Too bad he can't grow some brains.

Explained by StarzAbove...

With everything that's happened this week, with all the cruel things Trump has done, making false accusations, showing no sympathy regarding our fallen soldiers, threatening a war hero, he reminds me of a despicable dictator we all hate.

His that a mustache or just the **** that constantly streams from his mouth?

Tiffanee

Tiffanee

That idiot in the white house will never get a brain he is a lost cause spewing his stupid rhetoric that no one pays attention to

Metal_god14

In response to “That idiot in the white house will never get...

And it never ends. There's new crap every day.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It isnt his fault starz.
It's everyone else.

Carla Carla

In response to “It isnt his fault starz. It's everyone else.

Exactly, he can't take the blame for anything, and it's proven again with him arguing like a bully about the call he made to the widow of LaDavid Johnson. All he had to do was say, "I'm sorry if you misunderstood my comments to you..... but he would rather argue than admit he was wrong. That's exactly what bullies do.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Exactly, he can't take the blame for...

And bullies attract bullies I have noticed.

Tiffanee

In response to “And bullies attract bullies I have noticed.

Yes they do. Usually bullies run in packs of three, they are nothing but cowards when out there alone.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

agreed. brains,morals, compassion,empathy,kindness...

Trish Trish

LOL! Turns out it was the Left colluding with the Russians to corner the Worlds Uranium market. At the same time giving millions to the Clinton Foundation. You’ve got bribery, treason, collusion, and a Executive gag order against a Federal Agent. The list of people involved is getting longer by the minute! Loving it. Though you’re doing a great job Starz. The “Hitler” analogy will never get old with the progressive base. Might as well use it. It makes me laugh. Though so will lots of people on the Left going to prison. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “LOL! Turns out it was the Left colluding with...

No one on the left will be going to prison, only Trump. This is just another diversion by the Trump administration to change the subject of what he has lied about these last few days.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “No one on the left will be going to prison...

Cool. Let’s make a bet :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Cool. Let’s make a bet :)

Nah, I don't want to take your hard earned money. lol

Night, night.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Nah, I don't want to take your hard earned...

Not money Starz. I don’t play that way. Credibility. Yup.. that’s the currency of fun. If in the next 6 months not a single person from your side of the aisle is Prosecuted for the Uranium one deal. And colluding with Russia. I will publicly say you were right. I shall save this specific thread as a favorite. If no Prosecution occurs. I shall put in all caps “Starz was right! All a Trump diversion!” On the other hand if there is Prosecution. I shall call it out. Person by person, each and every time. And each time all you have to say is that I was right and that specific person is crooked. You should have nothing to lose! Right?

DW2 DW2

In response to “Not money Starz. I don’t play that way...

If I were a betting man I'd take that bet.
There won't be any prosecution for Uranium One regardless of how much money they put in Bill's pocket. There were too many people involved in signing it off for them to show it changed anything.
They've been doing this crap so long they don'r even think it's corruption anymore just SOP.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “If I were a betting man I'd take that...

Changed Anything?.. You surely Jest. 20% of all the US Uranium (you know.. the stuff you make Nuclear Bombs with..) Being diverted to Russian Government Owned Companies, while conveniently a whole lot of US Political Officials get Seriously Rich!! Nothing Changed? Perhaps the notion that one of the Greatest assets produced in the US was sold by a corrupt group of Politicians to a Country that has been deemed Evil with a capital E since Trump took office? Yes they have been “doing this crap so long they don’t even think it’s corruption anymore” This time they are busted.

DW2 DW2

In response to “Changed Anything?.. You surely Jest. 20% of...

I was referring to Hilary's signature not the sale of Uranium One and there's only one facility in the US capable of producing weapons grade nukes and I don't think there are any in Canada that were part of the deal. Not that I think it's OK, I think it's criminal.
Yeah, they're busted, just like Wells Fargo. There won't be a trial or even an indictment and if there is you can bet some mid level sap will do 20 years just to placate the public while Clinton walks.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “I was referring to Hilary's signature not the...

The only reason this uranium crap is out there now, is because Trump is afraid that Mueller is closing in on him now, and Trump and Fox Noise is doing everything they can think of to change the subject to Hillary and to get Mueller fired or quit.

That uranium crap has been making the circuit for a long time, so now Trump is bringing it up again. Nothing was ever proven against Hillary and it never will be. It's all just another diversion. But Mueller won't stop, that's why Trump is so scared now.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “The only reason this uranium crap is out...

I know. It's another Benghazi. The master of distraction is losing support, finally, so he wants to gather his base.
It's scary to think he still has 37% approval but, then again, as a country we're not very bright.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “I know. It's another Benghazi. The master of...

Just 37% are the dumb ones. Will they wake up when he finally destroys our freedoms, I doubt it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Not so much another Benghazi. Yes there are very crooked people in that one who got away with what should account as murder. Nope this one goes a bit deeper. The Banking ties alone should shine quite the spotlight on the cockroaches in Washington on both sides of the aisle. But what do I know? I’m just one of the 37% of idiots. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Not so much another Benghazi. Yes there are...

All I can say is good luck with that and I still don't get it. What do you see in that guy?

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “All I can say is good luck with that and I...

Honestly I believe in what he wants for the Country. I don’t like any politicians personally. Though I’m willing to see if they follow through on promises.

DW2 DW2

In response to “Honestly I believe in what he wants for the...

I don't like politicians either but, from my perspective, what he wants is not what this country is supposed to be about. So far it's just a continuation of the last 4 administrations.
Government that protects the minority of the opulent from the majority and insane military expansion.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “I don't like politicians either but, from my...

I believe in protection of the US from any and all outside influence. I also believe that if there are fewer restrictions on US corporations both tax and regulatory that more jobs will exist for the middle class.

DW2 DW2

In response to “I believe in protection of the US from any...

I have only 1 question for you. What if Trump had won as a Democrat?

DW2 DW2

Wasn’t Trump bringing it up. Was the court finally after months of Subpoenas by Congress on the Banking records of Fusion GPS. This is where the shit is hitting the fan for a whole lot of people. Not to mention the new subpoenas of the FBI. Which the FBI has now promised to openly respond to next week.

DW2 DW2

Hitler was never that harsh. He was a mad man but he was Time Magazine "Man of the Year" in '37 or maybe it was '38.

urwutuis urwutuis