Judge Napolitano: New Emails Found on Anthony Weiner’s Computer Will Lead to Hillary Clinton's Indictment. Great news!?

DW2BozetteWill_JanitorDar

Uh huh... I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime, the DOJ and State Department are effectively defending Clinton in court regarding emails Judicial Watch requested months ago under FOIA.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/p...ce-department/

Bozette Bozette

I have no love loss for Clinton, but how can these be considered new emails? They have had this stuff for months.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Bozette Bozette

Wow! If this is accurate, I can only imagine the shit storm to be stirred up by the left.

Budwick Budwick