AMAZING: President Trump’s Stock Market Gains in One Year Top Obama’s Gains in 8 Years!

DW2BudwickJustJimColoSynysterGatesDar

Despite the impressive and historic rise in the stock markets the MSM would rather give credence to a sparkly hat wearing twit from Florida. Go figure.

Dar Dar

Apparently no one knew using the expression "empty barrel" was "racist" until the Congresswoman looked it up in the "dictionary" don't ya know.

And I agree, the woman is a disgrace. A card carrying member of the Race Baiting Club.

Again I agree, the market is floating on some good numbers and a promise but they will not sustain these highs without the promised tax cuts and reform. I am by no means an expert, just how I see it.

Dar Dar

Once again, not one Liberal here to speak on this. Trump could go back in time in order to prevent the Holocaust and they wouldn't give him a speck of credit.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson