Quiz: How Dangerous Are Your Thoughts Really?

Will_JanitorazlottoSynysterGates

Your thoughts are a little dangerous

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Your thoughts are a little dangerous

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Your thoughts are very dangerous Whatever your plight, your subconscious is bubbling with dangerous thought and all sorts of dark mojo! You are your own master and no one's fool - an **** kicking and names taking S.O.B who is not afraid to take what they want, no matter what the cost! You better tame those daemons, because when THIS beast is unleashed, all hell will break loose!

This seems a bit over reactive to me. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Your quizzes are starting to scare me about myself ; )

"Your thoughts are a little dangerous.

Confused as to what you're feeling deep down inside? Is there a burning, bubbling passion that calls to you from the depths of your very being? ...Well we're thinking that may just be the pizza talking because from the looks of it you're not all that dangerous! This result points to you being a person of conscience, of good-will, and of virtuosity - though you may be one to questions the merits of yourself (and definitely others) at times. You might be quick to judge, but are also willing to forgive. May we also suggest some Tums, yes?"

azlotto azlotto

Very dangerous thoughts? Hmm, guess that means I could become an enforcer if I was a character in Psycho-Pass. Haha

Crimson Crimson