We have a few members that have decided to help out by posting questions/opinions. It would be nice to give them upvotes to encourage them to continue, especially the ones that complain about the lack of posts on Amirite. Let's help them out.

Agree

Lil_PrincessJustJimColoTheCensoredBritRoosterSynysterGates

Disagree

Nobody :(

Other

Nobody :(

Lil_PrincessStarzAboveTheCensoredBritZonkeyBalls

Very good! I highly agree. Been real busy today and haven't much time but I like to see more questions and such.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Very good! I highly agree. Been real busy...

Agree. I went and up voted a few.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

This I agree with highly.
More topics concerning news, sports, medical/health issues, DIY projects, jokes, technology, animals, books, art, space and uplifting stories would help with more activity on here.

Rooster Rooster

I have shit in my right shoe. Should've visited the bathroom, before going for my morning walk, but at least now I have a proper excuse to visit the booze store in less than two hours. I'm not certain, if I'm about to mention about the issue to the salesperson, though.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I am failing to see where there is a lack of posts. While I wasn't commenting or posting,I was reading and seen a great deal of them every day. While some where not ones I would answer they were still there it doesn't make them any less important to the ones I would answer.

I can't guarantee I can post every single day but I will try to get something here and there. Wednesday I worked 20 straight hours, left work and went straight back four hours later. I am taking on new position at work so things in my world are a little hectic now.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I am failing to see where there is a lack of...

Congratulation on your new position.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Congratulation on your new position.

Thank ya. I no longer report to my old boss but rather his boss and another one until everything gets finalized to be moved in to a leadership position.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Thank ya. I no longer report to my old boss...

Awesome. I'm happy for you.

The Federal Gov. are creating a new position to bring me in. I made up a title so that the executives, CIO, CFO Assistant Deputy Minister etc would take the position with priority ... I said instead of Senior Advisor it needs to be Deputy Senior Advisor. They are going for it. (hehe)(hehe)

I plan to take the salary and ride it until retirement.
(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Awesome. I'm happy for you. The Federal Gov...

(hehe) Oh that is awesome. Congratulations.

I don't know if I get a raise but I told them I really didn't need one because that is just more the government will take from me. (ono)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “(hehe) Oh that is awesome. Congratulations...

Yeah, I here ya ... darn taxes. (xp)

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Yeah, I here ya ... darn taxes. (xp)

Oh not only taxes but student loans...I have $250 auto deducted from my check every two weeks. Got to pay off $65,000 (omg)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Oh not only taxes but student loans...I have...

Yikes ... I hate auto deduction, other than insurance for the house/car and mortgage. I don't let anyone have access to my bank account.

My car is paid monthly out of my line of credit.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Yikes ... I hate auto deduction, other than...

Sadly the federal government decided that auto deduct was the best option

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Sadly the federal government decided that...

Of course they want their money on time.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Congrats with the new work position LP!

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit