I do

TrishPhilboydStudgeTiffaneeCarla

I don't

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredFyrefox

Other

Piper2RoosterHowler

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveCarlaRooster
Does anyone else feel like former president George W Bush's speech today was a disapproval of Mr. Trump's administration while Putin's comments were in praise of Trump's actions?

Yes. And so was Obama's. Now Trump will go after them next. Wonder what nasty names he's call those two respected presidents?

I didn't hear Putin's comments...so I won't comment on that.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Sorry, was too busy with more important stuff and didn't see any of it. I'll read up on it later when I'm done with my reports. Interesting.

Rooster Rooster

StarzAbove StarzAbove

for 8years he said nothing

is all I need to about bush

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I heard the salient parts of both speeches. Yes, Bush was talking about Trump, but following long-standing tradition, did not criticize him by name. Putin basically implied that it was anti-American to criticize him.

Linnster Linnster

It's almost ironic that the same people who are standing behind Bush in his comments today are the same ones who were stabbing him in the back for the past 8 years.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “It's almost ironic that the same people who...

As someone here I respect very much once said, "even a blind chicken finds a corn once in awhile.'

VicZinc VicZinc OP

I didn't see Putin's comments, but there's no denying President Bush's speech was a condemnation of the current administration.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I didn't see Putin's comments, but there's no...

Phil, Don't you find it ironic that Democrats and Republicans can unite to condemn the current administration but haven't been able to unite on helping the American public in decades?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Phil, Don't you find it ironic that Democrats...

JJ, I'm disgusted with both parties. It seems the well-being of the general public often takes a back seat to politics and getting re-elected.

We are in uncharted waters. President Trump may have truly unnerved members of both parties, or they may just be positioning themselves for the "I told you so's".

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “JJ, I'm disgusted with both parties. It...

Phil, I've been disgusted with both parties since the 90's. All we get are incompetence, lies, deceit and corruption.
I think over that time, Americans have resigned themselves into accepting this as normal. Congress is the ultimate "Good Old Boy Club". When has either side "cleaned house", or gone after the corruption within their halls? Some of those politicians should get an Oscar for their "performances". We may see a senator going after someone on the news, and later see a picture of them at dinner together laughing and patting each other on the back. It's all a "show" for the American taxpayer, pretending they work for us.

I know you and many others here don't like Trump. I do, and here is why. Do I like some of his outrageous tweets and some of the off the wall statements he makes? No, not always. Do I like the fact that he is calling politicians, on both sides, out? Yes. Politicians in congress have enjoyed almost total immunity to real accountability since the 60's.

I keep hearing about all the crazy things Trump has done. Have you looked at the actual Executive Orders Trump has signed? What we hear from the left and the media doesn't really match the truth. Here is a list of those Executive Orders. Please take a look and tell me which ones are "crazy" or one you don't actually agree with. (All of them are listed here) Which ones are not in the best interest of the American citizen?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L...y_Donald_Trump

Do I agree with his "style"? Probably not so much. I'm looking for results, not rhetoric. Trump is hated by the left so much, that anything he does will get negative spin from the media.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

We need more people speaking out against Trump before it's too late.

StarzAbove StarzAbove