REVEALED: First Look at POTUS Trump’s Border Wall Prototypes (VIDEO). President Trump is one step closer to fulfilling one of his core campaign promises; building a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico. Eight border wall prototypes are currently under construction in San Diego, California. For the first time, the press has been granted access to cover the construction.

In response to “And?

Just sharing a video of what the wall might look like.

Quizzy Quizzy OP

Oh, I'm sorry, Quizzy, I missed the video link entirely, almost missed it again as I thought it was an add...thank you for posting this, it was quite enlightening...my mistake, it won't happen again.

JackHenryKraven JackHenryKraven

In response to “Oh, I'm sorry, Quizzy, I missed the video...

It's okay. I've done the same. :-)
You're welcome.

Quizzy Quizzy OP