There is no other man alive who has been attacked harder by the globaliist establishment. And he's still going strong...Donald Trump POTUS

JDBudwickSeonagDar

A Democratic Socialist group of students at an Iowa college appeared to make death threats on Twitter against capitalists and President Trump — the last message to the attention of the Secret Service.

“COMRADES: stay away from needle drugs!!! The only dope worth shooting is in the oval office [now],” Iowa State University Young
Democratic Socialists of America chapter as tweeted in September.
“The left has done a good job radicalizing juggalos, weebs, furries, but I will not rest until ‘hXc’ stands for hang+Xterminate capitalists,” the club wrote Oct. 4 in a since deleted tweet.

they hate you an me as much as President Trump

let them come for my flag

I'm a trapper
I play for keeps

crows gotta eat to

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

let them come for my flag

I'm a trapper
I play for keeps

crows gotta eat to

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

No President has had to endure such a daily barrage of attacks from every direction. Yet Trump keeps his focus on bringing campaign promises to fruition. It can't be easy to carry on under such circumstances. But he and his supporters have something Liberals can't grasp...belief in America and American values.

Dar Dar

Thank you!! ~)

Dar Dar

God Bless the POTUS.

hootowl hootowl