Quiz: What Is Your True NFL Political Stance?

RoosterDar

I just wish they would just play Football and leave politics to others. This problem would have slowly just faded away if someone hadn't made a big deal out of it. They have the same rights as everyone else but it's not helping the NFL at all.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

You're somewhere in between.
You're kind of confused by everything going on right now. You might skew moderate, or perhaps even independent, or libertarian. Keep engaging in the debate–change doesn't happen if everyone stays silent.

Rooster Rooster

STFU and play ball. If you continue to pull this shit, my feet will do my voting for me.

Freeranger Freeranger

I quit watching.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

You'd 100% stand.
You'dThe Big Lead
You lean right, politically. You might feel outnumbered at family gatherings with respect to your beliefs. But you should still bring different opinions to the table, because they are the foundation of change, and of compromise.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

You lean left politically. You also feel like times are really hard right now. Keep standing up, or kneeling, for what you believe in. That's what makes America so special.

DWF DWF

You'd 100% stand.

beachbum beachbum

You'd 100% stand.

WooHoo! Quiz results I 100% agree with!

Too many American, particularly Leftist and Liberals, fail to grasp the magnitude of sacrifice and the fundamental values the American Flag and Anthem represent. Their need to kneel is a sad commentary on the current cultural and political climate.

Dar Dar

Good Morning!

I hope you have an awesome Sunday! ~)

Dar Dar

this disable vet an me
hold the same view of the
Not
Much
Longer

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I already know. I'm against racism, police brutality, and faux patriotism.

Trish Trish