Quiz: Which Golden Age Hollywood Film Are You?

azlottoRoosterBubDar

Just a little cool feedback, but you should probably set some parameters. Are we talking '40's....'50's....earlier?
I think my answer would be from 1957, "Heaven Knows Mr. Allison" if I still meet the criteria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...has_verified=1

Freeranger Freeranger

You are...It's A Wonderful Life
You're a deep thinker who would rather discuss philosophical concepts than what's happening in the news. Questions like "what would happen if I was never born" and the like have crossed your mind many times. You also believe in guardian angels.

Rooster Rooster

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Just a little cool feedback, but you should...

Great movie. I've seen it many times.

Bub Bub

Super good movie!

Rooster Rooster

Same as Rooster

Bub Bub

Singin' in the Rain

DWF DWF

You are...It's A Wonderful Life
You're a deep thinker who would rather discuss philosophical concepts than what's happening in the news. Questions like "what would happen if I was never born" and the like have crossed your mind many times. You also believe in guardian angels. (hmm)

Dar Dar

Apparently I'm not a standard quizzer. Can't say I have ever pondered what the world would be like without me...although I'm sure it wouldn't be as fun for some people. (biggrin) And I don't believe in guardian angels...which is unfortunate now that I think about. Nonetheless, these are kinda fun!

Dar Dar

You are a Its a Wonderful Life; You're a deep thinker who would rather discuss philosophical concepts than what's happening in the news. Questions like "what would happen if I was never born" and the like have crossed your mind many times. You also believe in guardian angels.

Brianl Brianl

You are...It's A Wonderful Life

JanHaskell JanHaskell

You are...Singin' In The Rain

You're a free spirit with a generally sunny disposition. You're always up for some fun and don't take life too seriously. When it rains...you don't get sad...you'd rather sing!

azlotto azlotto

''Gone With The Wind''

hootowl hootowl