As I have too much time on my hands, although I don't know where it goes, I have to leave things until next week to give me something to look foreword to...

JD JD

I only have the weekend to get stuff done like anyone else, and then there are the other things I like to do outside around my place like timber stand improvement and other outdoor projects. Currently, I'm building a rustic bridge over a small river that I'll using for hunting this Fall. But......I try to get done, the things I HAVE to do, and then concentrate on the things that I like to do.

Freeranger Freeranger

JD JD

I put off giving you a call today. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Tomorrow is always a better day to do stuff

Bub Bub

I like to get my stuff done on the weekend so I have time to relax unwind have fun and most importantly crank up the metal tunes and irritate the neighbors

Metal_god14