Lil_PrincessTiffaneeMarianneRoosterBub
If you had the power and ability to make this a better world how would you do it what would you like to accomplish? The world could use improvement Amirite?

Geez! I could think of a dozen things right off the bat but I think the best one to start to accomplish is to make sure every child has good food to eat three times a day! No reason that child starvation can't be eradicated.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

I would eliminate differences in skin color and require three interactive partners for procreation.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Why 3?

No reason. Two makes it too easy, but don't need it to be a committee decision. If three people agree chances are someone will take care of the tyke.

VicZinc VicZinc

Eliminate famine, bigotry, racism and poverty.

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

Yes racism and bigotry is big one to me we are all human beings skin color sexual preferences etc we all have the right to live our lives as we wish or we should no one should be ostracized or ridiculed because they don't fit what other people consider "normal" individuality is good I think

Metal_god14 Metal_god14 OP

The problem is not the world, the way the world has become is simply the result, you'd have to change people which would require a superpower.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

If I had the ability, people would have homes and food regardless of income levels.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “If I had the ability, people would have homes...

Good one. No one should have to be homeless.

I live in a area where there are a lot of homeless people even though there are houses that have remained empty for years.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Good one. No one should have to be homeless...

Here we have a homeless shelter so we don't see many people on the streets like larger cities but it breaks my heart to see it.

A lot of people think that people are homeless because they were drug addicts or drunks or even both. Sadly that isn't always the case. Some people just fall on hard times. Nobody ever goes to work thinking "Oh I think i am going to lose my job today".

We have a lot of empty houses here too. I wish they would utilize them for residents that are in the shelter. Let them help fix them up like Habitat for Humanity.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Here we have a homeless shelter so we don't...

Yes indeed.

I have met many long-time homeless people that have done a drug or never drink. Yes the reason they are homeless may be their fault but it is still no reason for society to turn their backs on them.

Houses are over-priced so they stay vacant for years on end. Meanwhile people live under bridges. I am not saying give your home to a homeless family but life just seems so cruel and unfair sometimes.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Yes indeed. I have met many long-time...

Yes it sure does. If I was a bank that owned these homes, I would allow people to work on them then cut down the price to make it affordable.

I have met with many people that some where their fault and now they are trying to show the world they have changed but nobody sees that, they just dwell on the negative and that pisses me off to no end.

We all make mistakes, we are human but don't condemn someone who is trying to better themselves.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Just because someone is homeless and down on their luck is that a reason to ostracize them or look down on them come on does anyone remember compassion and respect and help those less those less fortunate than us

Metal_god14 Metal_god14 OP

Yes that is a good one every one should have a roof over their head

Metal_god14 Metal_god14 OP

In response to “Yes that is a good one every one should have...

Yes they should and nobody should ever worry when they are going to get their next meal from either.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Give everyone a chill pill at the start of the day.

Bub Bub

I'd get rid of hatred, fear, poverty, diseases, and war to start with.

Trish Trish

Educate the parents of the world on how to bring up children and be like a loving and caring family.

hootowl hootowl

I think I would help homeless people learn to work

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred