Which is more cowardly? Hiding behind anonymous, or hiding behind an autocrat?

VicZincPiper2BozetteFuzzyPeach

Most of us maintain our anonymity on here, so I never got the big angst over the anon posts. I'll have to go with:

Bozette Bozette

Autocrat

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach OP

I'd say "autocrat" too, in most all scenarios. I suspect some people do both, on occasion.

Piper2 Piper2

Autocrat

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Are we talking about online, or real life?
I'd generally say anonymous for both. How many people stir the pot by posting as anonymous, and how many in real life, especially in the media stir the post by saying something that they claim is true but their source is anonymous? To me, anonymous is synonymous with non-credible.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Bozette Bozette

People who post anonymously are soon found out, and they do it to stir the pot because they don't have the guts to confront people with what they want to say.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Well this is Cryptic Fuzzy , guessing it's a kind of have to be in the know thing.

Some anonymous I find interesting others I find absolutely stirring (smirk2)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Well you cannot hide behind an autocrat they will make you bow before them so i guess anonymous. Unless you are talking about the merging tool, guess I just dated myself.

altonschwab