About being on Amirite: I wait for the moment one of you says something that will change my thinking....

SukiesnowBub

Tiffanee

doctorwho1011TiffaneeSukiesnowRoosterBubSynysterGates

I don't expect any of my comments to change the way people think, but hopefully, now and then, it causes them to pause and "think".

JustJimColo JustJimColo

You do?

I don't. (xp)

Tiffanee

In response to “You do? I don't. (xp)

People on here give me new ideas and different ways of looking at a topic. You have, too.

I like it when I have the time to go through each comment with a microscope; so I can ask why.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “People on here give me new ideas and...

Do you come to a conclusion, then anagram that conclusion that you have paraphrased to then find further hidden meaning?

I mean, there are some really tricky **** on here :)

AliceD AliceD

In response to “Do you come to a conclusion, then anagram...

Or another good one is to take the third and seventeenth letter of every post someone makes then arrange it in reverse chronological order, then once you have a string of random letters apply a binomial function to resolve the hidden message?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “Or another good one is to take the third and...

It goes without saying that this will change on a daily basis because of the reverse chronology that no doubt you would calculate in seconds since the beginning of forever, which is a tricky starting point, but if a microscopic in depth study is the aim then these methods may be of particular use.

AliceD AliceD

In response to “It goes without saying that this will change...

Make sure that you take solar flares into account, not only our own sun either, it can adversely skew the reverse relationship in the chronological calculation because of the slight bending of space/time which can vastly effect the second count.

And, it goes without saying that the universal expansion is a constant unless it isn't, in which case don't take it into account unless you need to.

AliceD AliceD

In response to “Make sure that you take solar flares into...

There is a great dissertation on this by the often great but forgotten by society furosemide addict, I.P. Freely.

AliceD AliceD

There are some tricky **** on here.:)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

No you don't. You love giving advice not taking it.

Bub Bub

In response to “No you don't. You love giving advice not...

I think one of the interesting things I have observed in life is that people can quite often think that they are a lone voice that is never heard, but, in reality their words impact people more than they realise :)

AliceD AliceD

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Why? It is up to you to do your research and decide if what you post is true or not. We either agree or disagree with you. You will not change your mind on some things - it is already made up.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Why? It is up to you to do your research and...

I think that the idea of the OP was that something could be said that carried enough weight that she may come around to that way of thinking.

I probably only mention that because that is how I read it from my experience and how I would state the question.

I think I have just seen an error in my original belief in my thinking.

I dare not expand or I may get a hand smack for writing a novel. Most of my answers I would like to extrapolate out and build upon, but hey, who the ** has time to read all that ** in todays world huh :) ?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “I think that the idea of the OP was that...

What you say may be true but it is too much like work to convince someone to think, evaluate and assess all the information being put out their when their mind is already made up on situations. These are the deliberately blind and it is not worth the effort in those cases.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

This isn't based on my post...just more about me as a commenter....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP