ErasmusB_FurmanSmallTiffaneeVicZincPiper2BubLinnsterBozetteTrishMashaThinkerbell

Nobody :)

VicZincPiper2TiffaneeBozetteMarianneThinkerbellBub

There are a few people whose path I briefly crossed that had a profound impact upon me. I believe we all do so at times, without even realizing it. To my mind, the best way to thank those strangers that touched my life is to 'pay it forward'.

Bozette Bozette

Bozette Bozette

I couldn't agree more, in every kind of way.

Piper2 Piper2

Once, as I was leaving a medical center, I noticed an elderly lady with a walker struggling to open the exit door. I stepped forward and held it open for her.
She said, "Thank you so much. You'll go straight to heaven for that."

I smiled and said she was very welcome, but that I hoped the heaven part wouldn't be for a while yet. We both laughed.

That warm moment happened about 10 years ago, but I have never forgotten it.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell