What a great thing seeing five of our former presidents, all getting along, taking time out of their busy schedules to work for the American people to help the hurricane victims.   I didn't always agree with all five of them but they were presidential and worked for the American people.   That's what will make America Great Again!!!!   <strong>Amirite?</strong>

VicZincTiffaneeStarzAboveWill_JanitorRoosterBub
What a great thing seeing five of our former presidents, all getting along, taking time out of their busy schedules to work for the American people to help the hurricane victims. I didn't always agree with all five of them but they were presidential and worked for the American people. That's what will make America Great Again!!!! Amirite?

Explained by StarzAbove...

I'm so glad Trump didn't participate, he would have ruined it all by saying it was all about him, like he always does. Wonder how long it will take before he starts tweeting and dissing those five because they received more attention than he did yesterday? Or has he already? Instead he is tweeting mean and cruel comments to the wife of the fallen soldier, he just has no moral compass at all and has no empathy for anyone, and this proves it.

I do agree and I would like to think it might make people stop to think that this country only works properly when we all work together towards a common goal.

Linnster Linnster

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I do agree and I would like to think it might...

That's what it will take, but I don't see that happening with the current administration. They are dividing our country more each day.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “That's what it will take, but I don't see...

I agree, but this administration is not really "the people." If we allow ourselves to be brought down to the level of some in this administration, we will never be able to maintain our standing on the world stage. We must act as we were taught growing up, not follow the things we know in our hearts are not the right things to do.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I agree, but this administration is not...

It would nice if the Congress would follow what they know to be true, instead of following along like sheep.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Stunning show of force and democracy. Extremely glad that Trump could not make it.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Stunning show of force and democracy...

Same here, he would have pushed all of them aside and had to be in the center, to get the most attention. I'm not sure he was even invited, I heard he would have gotten a lot of boos, so that was the reason he didn't show up.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Great post (y)

Bub Bub

In response to “Great post (y)

Thank you, my sweet friend, I appreciate that very much.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Thank you, my sweet friend, I appreciate that...

You're welcome. I've always liked and respected Carter (especially how he's led his life post presidency) but why must he always seem to stand to the side in these group photos?

Bub Bub

In response to “You're welcome. I've always liked and...

That is strange, isn't it?

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

This is a nice post whether Trump is mentioned or not. IMO.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “This is a nice post whether Trump is...

Thanks, I thought it was too. Guess this isn't my night to post. People are easily offended over nothing.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

President Trump did participate. And he thanked all five Former Presidents for their Service.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAedKRdC1AU

Dar Dar

In response to “President Trump did participate. And he...

That's true, but he wasn't there in person. Thanks for commenting.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

So I misunderstood your statement "He didn't participate..."

Thank you StarsAbove.

Dar Dar

In response to “So I misunderstood your statement "He...

No problem, thank you!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP