Anyone interested in sharing your favorite 60's TV comedy?...Maybe a character, a favorite line, episode, characteristic that made the character unique, a short clip (with the time mark of the part/scene to see?

Piper2BudwickBubDar

Explained by Howler...

I've never been much on TV, except in the 60's as a kid, and I hope I get my memory tweaked a little if anyone chooses to try...Thanks.

Hands down ** Van **... wasn't much of a fan of the Green Acres/Beverly Hillbillies style of mind-numbing stupidity.
Laugh-In was great... then. I've seen some episodes in reruns and the show has not aged well at all.

Bub Bub

I've liked M*A*S*H reruns...they are still on...was that a 60s show?

Hawkeye Pierce.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Bub Bub

In response to “Hands down **** Van ****... wasn't much of a...

Smothers brothers?

Carla Carla

In response to “Smothers brothers?

Gosh I'm picky... nope.
I forgot The Steve Allen Show opposite Ed Sullivan Sunday's at 8... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Steve_Allen_Show
Loved his sharp but playful wit. The show won a Peabody Award in 1958 for its "genuine humor and frank experiments" during a year when most shows were "conspicuously lacking" such elements.

Bub Bub

This is a tough one! There were lot's of great programs. But, the one I think was among the best was the Carl Burnett Show. Great comedy, variety - good entertainment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmv2TayYHI

Budwick Budwick

In response to “This is a tough one! There were lot's of...

Harvey Korman made anything he was in memorable... I miss him.

Bub Bub

F-Troop
It's Ballooooonnn!
Full episodes on you tube
https://youtu.be/yA_BhX0UdAo

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

The humor on Hollywood Squares was truly funny. Paul Lynde as center square
kept the whole set laughing. I didn't get to watch it much but I remember how funny I thought it was.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “The humor on Hollywood Squares was truly...

I forgot about that one... Lynde could've only been in that center square :)

Bub Bub