Things the Amirite mods can do for you by simple request :) assist you with navigation / edit your posts in some way /add article links / mute*trash*close a post / add*change*remove options / move a question post to the question section if you've accidentally posted it as an opinion or vice versa (this is done instantly as we moderate a post) / make several changes to Famous thought posts (dates authors etc) / change back an anonymous post to your user name / add vids to music post comments (done instantly if a mod is on that post) approve images you have chosen after making your post (PM a mod if you want it approved asap) / correct minor spelling mistakes in titles (a slip of a finger is all it takes) "hmmmmm" if you can think of anything else you would like to ask then please ask any one of the mod team on this post :)

I have a question

ZonkeyBallsAliceDBub

I am a moderator

Nobody :(

Other

JDTiffaneeOzSurfer

doctorwho1011JDTiffaneeOzSurferWill_JanitorMarianneZonkeyBallsBubSynysterGatesDar

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

Amirite Moderator team now consists of 3 American's ,1 Brit , 1 NewZealander so we are around the clock support. [ I'm overwhelmed by Testosterone in that staff room but holding my own lolz just kiddin Guys ;) ]........I may not be around to answer right now (not out in forum in any case) but the rest of the mod team will be happy to answer any questions (SITE RELATED ZONK lolz you'll be asking my Bra size next if I don't specify this ya Cheeky Finn XD ) you may have about Amirite and I'm sure each one will subscribe to this post. If you have me blocked and come across this post and have a question then please PM any of the mods , I'm certain they'll be pleased to help you. :) have a good week ........Ser http://www.amirite.com/moderators

I have appreciated the assists when I have asked for them. Thanks.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Do you hate jazz?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Do you hate jazz?

You spelled **** wrong...

Bub Bub

In response to “I meant...

If I were the ignorant sort I'd tell you where I'm pointing my about-to-explode **** right now...

Bub Bub

I'm still learning to navigate this site. And after posting for the first time yesterday I noticed, unless I missed it somehow, that I didn't see a way to edit a published post. So I guess it's all on you Mods. You must be busy people!

Dar Dar

In response to “I'm still learning to navigate this site. And...

You have ten minutes to edit a post, after you've submitted it. In this case, mods can definitely help you out. I have asked some of my posts to be removed, as I'm an **** and not always the sharpest pen in the box. They can do stuff even David Copperfield would be really envious about.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “You have ten minutes to edit a post, after...

It's true, darjak. Zonk's only a minor Phd

Bub Bub

In response to “It's true, darjak. Zonk's only a minor Phd

Just a minor....good grief...somehow that sounded ominous. (o_o)

Dar Dar

In response to “Just a minor....good grief...somehow that...

He looms ominously over this entire place... (shock)

Bub Bub

In response to “He looms ominously over this entire place...

Kinda like this...

Dar Dar

In response to “Kinda like...

If that great ape had an IQ above the 98th percentile, yup...

Bub Bub

In response to “If that great ape had an IQ above the 98th...

And they say size matters. ~)

Dar Dar

In response to “And they say size matters. ~)

LOL - good one :)

Bub Bub

In response to “LOL - good one :)

Dar Dar

Thank you! for the info. Appreciate it.

So mods are magicians...got it. ~)

Dar Dar

How do I subscribe to a post?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “How do I subscribe to a post?

On a PC go to the bottom and click on the "Notify Me Of New Comments" /Yep/ button.

In a handheld device just click the whole "Notify Me Of New Comments" button on the bottom of the post.

VicZinc VicZinc

I'm not certain, if subscribing is the correct term in this case, but if you follow the person, who has made the original post, you can keep yourself "up to date" pretty easily. There are no automated messages, to which you can subscribe, as such. I'm not certain, if that is either by the design or simply a lacking feature - that has to be asked from the blue fellow. I believe we do have a box in our profiles, which would automatically let us know, via e-mail, if something was up. I'm not certain about that, as I haven't checked my status for a long while. But in the long run, for those of us making a lot of comments on the site, that might get quite irritating, so in all the fairness, I wouldn't even want to know...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Why can't this place be perfect then there'd be no more complaints?

Bub Bub

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

where'v I seen this posted before? oh YEAH, on the side of a police car.
To Protect and To Serve

The police are your friends......

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach

Can you remove everyone's comments except mine...thanks in anticipation ....

JD JD

Listen to what users want instead of the advertisers would be a good start.

Tiffanee

I've always been happy with the help when I've needed something edited or had a question although my suggestion about being sent money for each up vote hasn't been enacted yet ... waiting (think)

OzSurfer OzSurfer