Soldier Stands Guard <b>* A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate. His orders were clear. No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield. A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back. The sentry said, "Halt, who goes there?"   The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler."   "I'm sorry, I can't let you through. You've got to have a sticker on the windshield."   The general said, "Drive on!"   The sentry said, "Hold it! You really can't come through. I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker."   The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on!"   The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, "General, I'm new at this. Do I shoot you or the the driver?" </b>* Link: http://www.ahajokes.com/war031.html

Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveozzyboyAdaWill_JanitorJustJimColoBlewynanifailSunny_the_skepticBubSynysterGates
Soldier Stands Guard * A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate. His orders were clear. No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield. A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back. The sentry said, "Halt, who goes there?" The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler." "I'm sorry, I can't let you through. You've got to have a sticker on the windshield." The general said, "Drive on!" The sentry said, "Hold it! You really can't come through. I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker." The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on!" The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, "General, I'm new at this. Do I shoot you or the the driver?" * Link: http://www.ahajokes.com/war031.html

A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate. His orders were clear. No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield. A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back. The sentry said, "Halt, who goes there?"

The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler."

"I'm sorry, I can't let you through. You've got to have a sticker on the windshield."

The general said, "Drive on!"

The sentry said, "Hold it! You really can't come through. I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker."

The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on!"

The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, "General, I'm new at this. Do I shoot you or the the driver?"

Link: http://www.ahajokes.com/war031.html

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main...

These are getting better and better... (hehe)

Bub Bub

In response to “These are getting better and better... (hehe)

Lol - thank you, Bub.
(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Love it! (biggrin)(hehe)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Love it! (biggrin)(hehe)

Thank you, Rooster. (biggrin)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Lol, SynysterGates, thank you. (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Ha!!!
:)

Carla Carla

In response to “Ha!!! :)

Lol, Carla - that looks like a big grin. (hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

I iked this one. :)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I iked this one. :)

I am glad that you do, JustJimColo. (hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Great one Marianne!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Great one Marianne!

Aw, Starz, thank you. (hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Aw, Starz, thank you. (hehe)(hehe)

You're very welcome, dear friend.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Thanks for the laughs!

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Lol, Ozzyboy, you're very welcome. (hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP