All in all I'd rather not eat. There are far too many starving people in the world for me to enjoy my meal so nonchalantly... <em>ever feel this way</em>?

All in all I'd rather not eat. There are far too many starving people in the world for me to enjoy my meal so nonchalantly... ever feel this way?

No, but I'll never throw away food, that's unacceptable.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Food is overrated. Some days I would rather pop a pill.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Nope, although you have probably ruined that for me. (crs)

Dar Dar

In response to “Nope, although you have probably ruined that...

Another myth dispelled: a rightie can have a conscience!

Bub Bub OP

In response to “Another myth dispelled: a rightie can have a...

LOL! I'm going to take that as a compliment and run with it! ~)

Dar Dar

No, but I am mindful of my blessings and regularly support organizations that supply food for those in need. My starving wouldn't help anyone.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

If people want to do something about there are plenty of organizations that would gladdly accept your help. Feeling guilty about it does nothing to solve the problems.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Nope. Do feel for those people and have volunteered at some charities. But I don’t feel bad for eating because someone else doesnt

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

If Monday had a face... I'd punch it.

No.. ruining my health isn't going to help anyone..

If i did that about every situation in the world, i'd be wrapped in a straight jacket....with doctors wondering if feeding me jello is safe..

DandyDon DandyDon

Eating food does not bring guilt, but wasting food, does.

dru18 dru18

I dont feel guilty. I do give to the food pantry.
And....i like to tantilize my taste buds.
It is one of the few joys in life.

Carla Carla

much I make
I give away as gifts

smoked teriyaki
smoked salami

made a bota bag for someone

squirrel hide an scraps of mink
water is also important

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Nope, I don't ever feel guilty about eating and food is never wasted in this house.
I just packed up a food care box two days ago to feed a family. I am happy I am able to do it because I know what hunger feels like.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

No but I'm thankful for the life I have knowing many people have it bad, if I screw up it's usually my fault.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Me not eating isn't going to solve anything

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

My Mom used to pull that guilt trip on me when I was a kid when she wanted me to finish my dinner.

Hungry people around the world is a heart wrenching sight. I thank God that I live in a country with so much opportunity - even the poor people are often over weight! Our government gives billions to needy around the world and zillions of private charities send even more - more efficiently. I give to Food for the Poor. They report that 96% of donations go straight to the charitable work. Outstanding! Mrs. Budwick volunteers for Meals on Wheels. She delivers food but the stories she tells of her short visits with her clients are the most heart warming.

I know there are still hungry people in the world. I do what I can to help, but I'm over the guilt trip Mom and Bub try to lay on me.

Budwick Budwick

I can appreciate what hunger pangs feel like but I don't think about others' empty stomachs when I'm consuming a meal or snack - it's just not on my mind.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne