Not surprisingly,  President Chump gives himself a perfect 10/10 on Puerto Rico aide efforts as doctors over there are literally operating by cellphone light.

McflyTiffaneeBub

SeonagbeachbumBudwick

TiffaneeStarzAboveBub
Not surprisingly, President Chump gives himself a perfect 10/10 on Puerto Rico aide efforts as doctors over there are literally operating by cellphone light.

Puerto Rico doesn't have the infrastructure of Texas or Florida. That problem existed long before Trump.

Dar Dar

I'm surprised he didn't give himself a 12.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I'm surprised he didn't give himself a 12.

Always patting himself on the back. What a liar. I would give him a -50

StarzAbove StarzAbove

as stupid as he is, he is still better then the criminal Hilary you voted for

sh9683 sh9683

Dar Dar

It's a shame how he has treated Puerto Rico. Most of the island is still without electricity and running water, I wonder how long he would last without those necessities.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Electricity has been restored to hospitals. My question is how were they charging their cell phones because the cellphone light drains batteries. This is all BS by Democrats who hate Trump. The island had a poor infrastructure (unless you are in the 'tourist' areas or well-to-do areas), mostly due to improper handling of funds. This problem existed long before Trump came on the scene.

Seonag Seonag

In response to “Electricity has been restored to hospitals...

That must be one of those super duper cell phone batteries that stay charged for months at a time. Ha Ha Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

There ain't no Puerto Rican light switch in the oval office fly boy.
They had a poorly maintained infrastructure to begin with. And it was poorly maintained.

I know you don't actually give a rats **** about Puerto Rico anyway - but I thought I'd toss some mud your way.

Budwick Budwick

What have you done for PR and what more do you think Trump or the Us should do? We are already taking in more and more refugees from all over including PR.

ozzyboy ozzyboy