Samantha, the <b>** doll, will soon be tasked with judging the morality of her customers at the new S&M </b>** doll bordello, dubbed the "Bordoll" in Dortmund, Germany. Poor Samantha... <strong>Amirite?</strong>

BozetteRoosterDandyDonCarlaSynysterGatesTrishPartyOfOne

Jaxxi

Piper2DandyDonSukiesnowCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesDar
Samantha, the ** doll, will soon be tasked with judging the morality of her customers at the new S&M ** doll bordello, dubbed the "Bordoll" in Dortmund, Germany. Poor Samantha... Amirite?

Explained by Bozette...

Links in comment section. (Thanks to Carla for the "poor Samantha" moniker.)

Wear OSHA approved protection..

Sexualy Transmitted Electrocution..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/65...

My opinion did not post for some reason. I've asked Rooster to fix it, but it should read:

Samantha, the doll, will soon be tasked with judging the morality of her customers at the new S&M doll bordello, dubbed the "Bordoll" in Dortmund, Germany. Poor Samantha ... Amirite?

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “My opinion did not post for some reason...

I fixed it for you.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I fixed it for you.

Thank you kindly, sir! :)

Bozette Bozette OP

What if those were silicone Jason Momoa replicas, would women call them poor Jasons?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “What if those were silicone Jason Momoa...

She was called "poor Samantha" after being molested at a tech conference.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2...onference/amp/

http://www.amirite.com/815028-w...ed-in-comments

Bozette Bozette OP

I guess if there is a customer...there is a need....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Wear OSHA approved protection..

Sexualy Transmitted Electrocution..

DandyDon DandyDon

were these stolen off the Stepford filmset?

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “were these stolen off the Stepford filmset?

They do sort of look like it...well, except the ones with the blue and pink hair. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette OP

Oh, samantha...
The things they make you do!
Poor, samantha:(

I wonder if samantha deems her treatment unacceptable, will roxie allow it? I dont see this bordello turning anyone away for bad behavior.

Carla Carla

In response to “Oh, samantha... The things they make you...

Methinks dominatrix Samantha will get a measure of revenge for her treatment at the tech convention. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette OP

So will Samantha have workers rights, sick pay and mandatory break times soon?

This world is so utterly ****.

AliceD AliceD

In response to “So will Samantha have workers rights, sick...

"This world is so utterly ****."

Agreed. I have done several posts now on Samantha's continuing saga (and a few other oddities)...trying to wrap my mind around the fact that these things are really happening. I continue to joke about it all, but I find that as warped and twisted as my mind is...I just cannot bend it around this.

Bozette Bozette OP

It is very much twisted. The cost of creating these.....suregates(?) Must be enormous. They must have the clientele to cover manufacture, repair, and then still realize a profit. That has to be many johns. Very many.
Geeze...

Carla Carla

In response to “It is very much twisted. The cost of creating...

Actually, doing the math...it could be quite a lucrative venture. The ones already open are getting repeat business (the mind boggles). The brothel itself seems to be quite small and spartan, add in the owner's time or an attendent's pay, cleaning supplies, insurance, the dolls and...a profit could be realized on day two, day three at the outside! Dayum...

Bozette Bozette OP

Poor Samantha, poor everyone. The image of the dolls shown is anything but enticing; thumbs down on the dolls' fashion scheme.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Meanwhile ... the Japanese are working on virtual-reality "girlfriends" for businessmen too busy to have real ones. They come home to holographic girlfriends.

Hey, tie it in with a smart home, and the holographic girlfriend can do all your cleaning, cooking, etc. And she'll never complain about it. The perfect relationship for a dominating gynophobe.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

Yeah, poor Samantha, the same low job pay but getting even more job responsibilities and tasks to do.

Zolfie Zolfie