My dad used to find post-it notes with passwords on all the time when he was at work.

TheCensoredBrit

Nobody :)

Lil_PrincessPiper2TiffaneeOzSurferWill_JanitorRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by TheCensoredBrit...

Used to run his hand under peoples desks and find bunches of them with passwords written on.

I have seen that happen several times.

Tiffanee

I remember once I had to go to our IT department because my account was messed up at work. My friend that works in the department asked for my password and I replied "123" he was like "really funny Kat what is your real password". I was like no joke that is it...it kept me from being the one to write it on a post it note (hehe)

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Since I've been phished once and have been through all the Identity Theft paperwork and complaints, my passwords are long and only known by me from the past. I keep all my passwords in a notebook that stays in my safe.Keylogging is almost impossible to detect but can be done. I change my major passwords every 90 days also. After all those calls and writing to the FTC and many others? I never heard a word back. I got LifeLock now and feel much safer as they constantly monitor these things.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Since I've been phished once and have been...

I don't use the same computers here at home to get online or do work on. I have so many accounts for various systems at work that have to be changed every 90 days, that like you, I just write them down and store them in my safe at work.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I have seen that happen several times.

Tiffanee

lol - Ive seen that too. Under the desk, funny

BGVonet BGVonet

The last place I worked in IT tech support was a small local Government office with about 100 staff. Often I'd get to their computers to fix something and they wouldn't be there but I could often work out their passwords from what was written on post-it notes or other things around their desk. Most would use a formula, so once you worked it out, you knew how it would change each month.

OzSurfer OzSurfer