Adam is a white American male who has decided he is really a Filipino transexual named Ja Du who is also considering changing his gender.  So who or what would you like to be?

I identify as...

Jaxxi

I wanna be...

DW2GunWill_JanitorSynysterGates

It's Okay To Be White 😊

BozetteLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredSunny_the_skeptic

Other

soberlikekeshaxXelmoscaresmeXxPiper2JerryHendricksonBrianl

Piper2Will_JanitorSynysterGatesDar
Adam is a white American male who has decided he is really a Filipino transexual named Ja Du who is also considering changing his gender. So who or what would you like to be?

You can change which race you identify with too? I wanna be a penta-gendered Ice lord of fire and death from the 137th realm or Zandar who farts rainbows and has a pet dragon, a big one.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “https://youtu.be/YJg8s8NG2KQ

It is a weirdo for sure. Like a 400 pound man wishing to be a tiny geisha girl, it just won't work lol.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Well....isn't that just ducky. So.....okay, as a parting gift why don't we just kick in this little accessory pack for Adam.....er.....Iligio.....I mean er....Alice or whatever flavor of the month "it" wants to be.
Enjoy sweetheart. Press one. You can now be anyone you want.
https://www.myinstants.com/instant/chewbacca/

Freeranger Freeranger

Meh, whatever. He's a freak but it doesn't affect me. He can do what he wants.

Logan Logan

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a0a54ca78b...

NO NO Capt. and crew of the original star trek had too much class and countless languages to use, so they didn't say F word ever.

Is this nut related to Cindy Lou Who?
No matter, joke or not, all of this trans nonsense has it's roots in legalizing gay marriage, as i said it would. Only a retarded liberal would deny it. That's right, I said RETARDED!!

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach

In response to “Is this nut related to Cindy Lou Who? No...

⚠ Damn it Fuzzy, someone's gonna get triggered. ⚠

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “⚠ Damn it Fuzzy, someone's gonna get...

I see that. Looks like I'm being stalked by a person with authority. Even though I have him blocked for stalking, he can still find and down vote my comment. Some might call that, stalking, bullying, and/or abuse of power and privilege.

I just call it childishly pathetic. (hehe)

FuzzyPeach FuzzyPeach

For all we know, he could be mocking trans people and we'd never tell the difference.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “For all we know, he could be mocking trans...

Mockers generally out themselves eventually.

Bozette Bozette OP

I want t be exactly what I was born - a female.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I want t be exactly what I was born - a female.

That is such closed minded bigotry. Read a book and get an education.

LeftyGrossman LeftyGrossman

Me Too wouldn't it be a bother to have all that mess hanging down there

In response to “Me Too wouldn't it be a bother to have all...

So, we have them hanging up top. :)

Linnster Linnster

In response to “So, we have them hanging up top. :)

Not me, I lost a lot of weight and nothing wiggles on me any more (bye)

In response to “Not me, I lost a lot of weight and nothing...

So, you're saying your flat chested now?

Linnster Linnster

Remember back in grade school when they said a person could be anything they wanted if they worked hard enough? Who would have ever thought crazy people would have taken it to such extremes and then been "embraced" for it.
I told my wife I am now a great looking 24 year old **** machine because that's what I identify myself as. She just gave me "that" look. I guess convincing people that we are something we are not, only works on stupid people.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Remember back in grade school when they said...

HA HA HA! Yeah, who'd a thunk it would ever be taken to such extremes?

Bozette Bozette OP

It does only work on stupid people.... unfortunately there are A LOT of stupid people elected to office, A LOT of stupid administrators running our Public Schools/Universities and A LOT of stupid people controlling our country's media who "embrace" these clearly not right in the head people as being normal but just a little different than the rest of us.....even if they want to marry themselves or marry and have s e x with their pets etc. lol.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “//**Yes!**// 😄

Good then we can say we identify as blacks or asians so we get some oppression points and dont get beaten up by antifa for being white.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Good then we can say we identify as blacks or...

I'm wondering just how we are supposed to recognize precisely what we should be pretending what people identify as...particularly when they claim a race they aren't. (hmm)

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I'm wondering just how we are supposed to...

I have an idea that involves paint but that's racist. Although I wouldnt care if people of other races do whiteface

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I have an idea that involves paint but that's...

HA HA HA! Yeah, I'm not thinking that would fly. Besides, I think they enjoy making people uncomfortable trying not to offend while never quite knowing what will be seen as offensive.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “HA HA HA! Yeah, I'm not thinking that would...

You're offensive Bozette, you're using a white background for your avatar you kkk lover triggerreddd dgdhdbdgsh

People can get offended literally for anything so I stopped trying.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “You're offensive Bozette, you're using a...

(Shhhh! They might get offended because I'm using a black silhouette, too. 😂)

I quit caring several years back on another site when I was constantly called several flavors of 'ists' and 'phobes'. I finally dubbed myself a "phobist" and figured that was good all-encompassing slur they could lob at me without overtaxing their typing and/or spelling skills. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette OP

It doesn't matter what anyone "wants" to be. We are who we are. Sexual identity, race, etc... is predetermined. That guy is among the biggest idiots on the planet.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “It doesn't matter what anyone "wants"...

Eight of ten on the right agree with you, while 77% on the left with a bachelor's degree or higher disagree. The divide is growing, Jerry.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact...and-democrats/

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Eight of ten on the right agree with you...

What good is a degree when one remains a complete moron?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “What good is a degree when one remains a...

I found the Pew study interesting as it highlights that the main push for all this BS are educated, white leftists.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I found the Pew study interesting as it...

Do they identify as Filipino?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Do they identify as Filipino?

Of course not. Like good little useful idiots they identify as inherently racist, privileged, guilty, sinful whites (Oh, my!), who by their very whiteness are worthy of naught other than contempt. 😕

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Of course not. Like good little useful...

The Philippines are spelled with "Ph," yet Filipino is spelled with and "F?" wierd.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “The Philippines are spelled with...

I know the rule is "i before e, except after "c" but "weird is one of those exceptions too. :)

Linnster Linnster

Bingo....my uncle and his wife are both Haaaaavaaaad educated far left liberals, yet their gay son KNOWING how anti-gay his "tolerant" liberal parents really were behind closed doors in the privacy of their home couldn't come out to his own "liberal" parents for DECADES because he feared their true reaction of THEIR son being gay.
My parents and his cousins(all supposed "evil" conservatives) all knew he was gay since he/we were teenagers and we all loved and accepted him... we were the ones to give him the confidence, unconditional love and courage to finally come out to his "tolerant" liberal parents.

Gronk17 Gronk17

That's no surprise. you can predict where the left is going to come down these types of issue every time.

Brianl Brianl

In response to “That's no surprise. you can predict where the...

Just as you can with the right, Brian.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “Just as you can with the right, Brian.

That is true. Except In John McCain's case, or Mitch McConnell..oh and Lindsey Graham. Or John Kasich.

I could keep going like that in the Repub. Camp.

But in the Dem. camp I can't find not even one that ever steps out side the party line.

Brianl Brianl

In response to “That is true. Except In John McCain's case...

****, Brian. There are a range of people on both sides. In the particular case of accepting transgenders, as cited in the Pew study linked above, the right is very predictable overall and the left varied. I know many on both sides who toe the party line regardless, as well as many who do not.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “****, Brian. There are a range of people on...

Bozette first I don't understand starting off your reply to me like you did. I haven't been rude to you in any way have I?

Aside from that. What nationally know Democrat can you name that came out against people doing what the guy from Tampa is doing.

I can't think of one.

Brianl Brianl

In response to “Bozette first I don't understand starting...

Just calling things as I see them, Brian. You painted the left with a broad brush, yet wish to distance your own view from that of some on the right. Does the irony of the fact you did so in response to my comment on a study linked that shows the exact opposite as regards this subject escape you?

I haven't seen any nationally-known Democrat", or nationally-known Republican for that matter, weigh in on this, nor did you limit your statement to such, but simply "the left".

Bozette Bozette OP

Damn it! I must have gotten in the wrong line again. I just want to renew my car registration! Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I'm Patrick Bateman

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

(hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I'm Patrick Bateman There is an idea of a...

I identify as Jason Momoa but for some reason women dont get wet whenever they see me, I wonder why....

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I identify as Jason Momoa but for some reason...

LoL! Jason Momoa...worked for me for a second or two Sunny.

Dar Dar

Why be mean spirited? He is expressing his feelings.

LeftyGrossman LeftyGrossman

Oh brother. First I've heard about Ja Du, even though we're sort of 'neighbors'. It sounds goofy to me, but I tend to agree with Dr. Scheckner :
“And, as long as it’s not hurting yourself or anyone else, I don’t see a problem with that.”

I know he is far from alone or unique in feeling more comfortable around another race, religion, or culture.

I have never wanted to be a different gender, 'race' or nationality, myself. I would like to be a little taller, and now, slimmer, but I'm pretty sure just identifying myself that way wouldn't change anything. (a)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Oh //brother//. First I've heard about Ja...

I believe 'Live and let live' is a worthy motto. The particular individual in the article is not imposing upon anyone, but this is the first I had heard the term "transracial" and I've no doubt this will become an issue in the near future. Both ironically and per usual, it will likely be those not identifying as such that will make issue of it.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I believe 'Live and let live' is a worthy...

I've not heard of anyone making much of an "issue" of it, aside from the criticism Rachel Dolezal received. I really don't think this transracial identity thing will become any kind of big issue in society.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I've not heard of anyone making much of an...

I didn't say it has been an issue, nor do a think it will become a "big" issue, but it will be an issue, despite how few will likely identify as another race.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I didn't say it //has// been an issue, nor do...

And I did not say you did. All kinds of things have become an issue in my lifetime, and some of them I think should have been.
You are likely right, that this one may become one in a court of law, if some individual makes a big deal about not being accepted as the ethnicity they simply embrace.

Piper2 Piper2

I don't particularly care what anyone "wants" to be but I am concerned about the teachings to vulnerable children. I also don't want to pay for anyone's lifestyle, changes or choices. Be what you want but pay for it yourself.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “I don't particularly care what anyone...

Agreed on all counts, Ozzy.

Bozette Bozette OP

Man, all this "I self-identify as a ____ is just eye rolling at this point.
Eh with college tuition being so ridiculously expensive, it's only a matter of time before a lot of white students applying to colleges will figure out to USE this "I self-identify myself as a __" crap, just to get themselves a "free" college education as being "different" than the norm, thus they too being a minority...so pay for my college tuition!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Man, all this "I self-identify as a...

It'll happen. 'Twill be interesting to see which way the SJWs play it when it does...what a conundrum, support the transracial or demonize the white kid? (hmm)

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “It'll happen. 'Twill be interesting to see...

I know!!! lol :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Thank God! For Liberal identity politics.

How boring to just be the gender/race you came outta your Mamma's **** as.

Dar Dar

Boy once we kicked that door open the crazies have been falling out of the trees.

Brianl Brianl

I identify with exactly who I am.

beachbum beachbum

Now as far s I know you can't change your race, you can pretend to be anything. I am never going to want to change what or who I was born. I do want to get 23 and m or ancestry to check cause, I have some traits hat don't really match and there was one ancestoron Dad;s side we can't confirm one way or another. Maybe I am one of those black Irish I have heard about.

Rich

DW2 DW2

Myself with no hang ups, drawbacks, extra appendages or aliases...

Jaxxi Jaxxi