When it comes to Star Trek, it's a bit weird, how the Klingons have been portrayed. The most obvious change was patched in Enterprise (ST: Enterprise), but now as I've started to watch this silly new show on NF, the appearances have changed furthermore. It's weird.

TiffaneeWill_JanitorBlewynanifailRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14Dar

I have noticed how they have seemed to have "Evolved" through the different series. I haven't bothered to watch this new show yet.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

They are different.A real ST anorak could tell you why.I like the new series-it picked up after a difficult start.But did no one notice that Star Trek Discovery is STD?

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “They are different.A real ST anorak could...

I noticed it. That's why I have to scratch my **** every ten minutes. I'm an anorak, watched every series and movie ten times, and yet certain things do escape from me.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

I like the new Star Trek. Jason Isaacs is one of my favorite actors. Yet to be determined where he lands in the ranks of Star Fleet Captains.

Dar Dar