How do you think your Thanksgiving will go?

a

ThibaultBrianl

b

Nobody :(

c

Sunny_the_skeptic

Other

BozetteAdaBlewynanifailSynysterGates

BozetteAdaWill_JanitorBlewynanifailRoosterDar

It will be great this year. Only my wife and our kids this year. No big family thing doing the whole turkey feast. I'm just going to smoke 20 pounds of ribs, have baked potatoes, cornbread, and throw in some desert. Wanted this to be a stress free Thanksgiving for the wife where she can just sit back and enjoy.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “https://youtu.be/kpa-Kbi1gxo

Ha Ha!! I think mine will be a bit calmer than that, and nowhere near as entertaining. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

LOL. That was funny.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I'm hoping it's going to be great! I was invited by a lady I really like to come to her house for it.

Rooster Rooster

I think it will be a peaceful low-key event like it always is. It will be the first time my immediate family will be gathered together in its entirety since I began college in September. My two siblings and I are now living in three separate states and I know my parents are anxious to have us all together.

Given that my extended family lives in Europe and doesn't celebrate this holiday, Thanksgiving has always been just me, my siblings, and my parents, and it will be the same this year. I am looking forward to it.

Thibault Thibault

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “It will be great this year. Only my wife and...

Sounds like your wife will be really thankful for the low profile Thanksgiving this year. Kudos to you.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Fine, it usually does

Brianl Brianl

I already had mine, Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. But, I will watch all the games.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Meh

Gun Gun OP

Being British we don't do thanksgiving but it will be feet up with an evening of NFL.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

Anyone want to invite me to the states? (biggrin) Otherwise I wont ever experience thanksgiving.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

as always
there will be an empty chair with a place setting
for the one who didn't come home
she was 8

my sister will **** about so many dirty dishes
I'll Mangrumble
shup ,you got to eat didn't ya

then we'll both hear
Do I need to come in there an knock your heads together?

I wash
no I do ,I hate washing

Ma, he's breathing my air!

SSDD with that sister of mine

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

It will be fine. We have one set of relatives the night before and a very laid back feast the next day. We kind of stretch it all the way through to Monday.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

No Thanksgiving for us Brits but I hope you and your family have a great time Gun. 乂º◡^乂

Ada Ada

In response to “No Thanksgiving for us Brits but I hope you...

My wife and I will.

Gun Gun OP

Extremely quiet. Will cook a few things so my sister can take a bit of Thanksgiving dinner to her paralyzed son and feeding him a bit of dinner.

beachbum beachbum

The same ....drive for an hour or two to pick up reletives and bring them to my families house...have a few drinks and snacks..Carve a bird so everyone can sit and eat and carve another so they can have seconds...have a cold meal...and back for another hour or two to bring the reletives back home....its nice to get together to see all the family but...id rather just stay at home and relax with a 12 pack of beer and a turkey sandwich

RECRUIT RECRUIT

Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter were a big deal for our mom our entire lives, so my siblings and I ever since she passed on, have kept up our mom's traditions of us as siblings(having our own families) being together during those Holidays...where my siblings and I have the same menu our mom did on those Holidays and prepare those foods in the same manner that our mom use to...and never let anyone go near or touch the food before it's served, as our mom wouldn't let us as kids lol!!!
Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter while growing up and even now has never been filled with drama when we all get together....during THOSE times lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

We had turkey in October for Canadian Thanksgiving. I baked a ham Friday for my husbands American Thanksgiving. So on Thursday I'm making homemade Chinese and hubby will watch football. Confused yet...lol

Dar Dar

In response to “We had turkey in October for Canadian...

I love Chinese food for Thanksgiving. One of the best we ever had was watching all day marathon of Kung Fu Panda and eating Chinese food.

Gun Gun OP

In response to “I love Chinese food for Thanksgiving. One of...

Chinese...an every occasion food. Kung Fu Panda...cute and hilarious. ~)

Dar Dar