Have you ever gotten or won something out of pure luck? What's your random luck story?

OzSurferAdaWill_JanitorZonkeyBalls

Flew to Wisconsin free. I picked up my tickets at the airport, thought I had been charged. I never got a bill. Good Deal.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

After university I accompanied my classmate to a computer store because she needed something from there. Unknown to us it was the last day of a lottery from Alienware and people in the store could try their luck by taking a photo with the 2 beautiful girls and posting it on the store Facebook page and see if they win something. My friend won a small backpack and I won the fidget spinner you see n the photo.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic OP

I entered a golf competition run by Mercedes with the winner playing the finals in Spain against most of Europe and there were over 500 entrants ...four from our club applied and I was stunned when I won the competition by four strokes....gob smacked....

JD JD

In response to “I entered a golf competition run by Mercedes...

Thank you for joining JD.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic OP

In response to “Flew to Wisconsin free. I picked up my...

Flew to Wisconsin? That's not winning, that's losing. You are one confused individual, lass.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Flew to Wisconsin? That's not winning, that's...

I had to go to meet my boyfriend's family. I can't say I would want to live there, it was just to check on his background. It was lucky it was free for me . Better still when same BF flew me to visit him in Hawaii, he couldn't leave his work there.

Free flight eh? I'd be looking forward to that, thank you for joining Lorraine.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic OP

I won - wait, I don't actually know the term in this language, wow even the translator page didn't have any idea of what it is - apparently something that is so completely a purely Finnish invention, that we don't have an equivalent term for it in English. We have these grooves, that can be carved to the car's windshield, so when it's raining, the water flows more freely off the view and that gives the wipers a more effective range to do their job, even if they aren't in a good shape. Anyways, I won free grooves for the windshield, but since I didn't have a car at the time, I gave the gift card to my dad. This was about twenty years ago.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I won - wait, I don't actually know the term...

Don't know what that is but sounds effective, thanks for joining in old friend.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic OP

I entered a contest in the newspaper and won two tickets to a Broadway play.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I entered a contest in the newspaper and won...

Thanks for joining in Linn

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic OP

Once at work I got paid an extra two weeks pay. So I went to the payroll officer who was a troll and i said to her, I think there's a mistake with my pay and she said, we don't make mistakes here, go away. So I followed her advice. I think she was assuming that I was going to say I was underpaid.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

I won concert tickets and i won a Hootie and the Blowfish CD by calling into a radio station. I also won $50 and a radio on a school raffle. My ticket number was 007. ;)

Trish Trish

I won the love of the greatest woman that I ever met...on a dating sight...cost me just a few bucks a month...had **** with other horney woman but finally met my true love

RECRUIT RECRUIT

Two $500 scratch-off tickets, same year.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne