ZonkeyBallsazlottoVicZincRooster

BozetteLil_PrincessDandyDonTiffaneeDW2

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeDandyDonBozetteOzSurferAdaazlottoRoosterMetal_god14
I have to apologize for the lack of the articles, that my posts do seem to have, sometimes. It's just that I'm still not 100 % effective with English language, and somehow even you don't agree with the proper use of this language, which makes it even more difficult for a foreigner. Get a bloody grip and define, what is acceptable and what is not.

You have nothing to apologize for and your English is just fine. I honestly don't care what is acceptable or not. I ain't changing the way I talk cause someone doesn't like it.

I had a few people make comments both directly and indirectly at me because I use the word "ain't"...apparently only uneducated people use that term as I have been told. To most people I am just a dumb country girl and if that is what they want to believe I am okay with that.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

No, you don't.

Bozette Bozette

Don't apologize. You have mastered English language amazingly well.

azlotto azlotto

As long as I can understand the shit you write, I don't care....most of your posts go over my head....hehe

JD JD

In response to “As long as I can understand the shit you...

Everything goes over your head, but that's just the way you are.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Everything goes over your head, but that's...

In a dreamworld

JD JD

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “You have nothing to apologize for and your...

How was your birthday, honeybunny?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “How was your birthday, honeybunny?

I had an amazing birthday yesterday

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I find you usually clear things up with sign language..

I've had no problems 👌

DandyDon DandyDon

Off topic Zonk but did you see the huge meteorite that went over Finland? Heard about it on the news...

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Off topic Zonk but did you see the huge...

Well, I found myself on the floor, so I was probably drooling on my carpet at the time that happened.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

You sir have a far better grip on the English language than 99% of the People here. You inspire me with your thoughts. Plus I’m not going to have a boring day reading the same crap over and over. I’m very glad you are here brother. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “You sir have a far better grip on the English...

Thank you, kind sir.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP